[Ask a Girl] sucking other men

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by gnastybugger, May 3, 2010.

1. gnastybugger

gnastybugger New Member

Do many Girls secretly or openly want or wish their b/f husband or s/o would suck another male's cock and if so swallow or share the load My girl and some of her friend's say they do. I have tasted and eaten my own not intentionally the first few time's but found when I realized I had tasted it I didn't mind it then one day my s/o wanted me to j/o and eat it, well I did and found that I like it. My s/o and her friend's like eating cum and do it every time they give head, they say that it would really be nice if they're s/o would suck cock for them and swallow and or lick it up while they watch but don't want any kissing or butt jamming just cock sucking and cum eating and sharing with them are they just pulling our chain or do a lot of girl's want guy's to suck cock while they watch and maybe share some cock and cum
  2. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

I can't speak for every girl, but I sure as hell would love to watch my man suck a cock. I know he loves licking up his own jizz for me, and when I make him clean me up when he's gotten off all over me, he enjoys it. There's been various scenes with him and I where I'll be doing some sort of sexual act to him and I'll just shove a dildo down his throat. I always joke around with him that he's got better deep throating abilities then I do.
    But to answer your questions, yes, I think it would be hot and I do want to watch it.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010

3. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

It wouldn't turn me on, or bother me. Then again, I've never been in that situation, but if it happened, it wouldn't phase me. I don't think he'd likely be in to that though...unless I asked him to.
  4. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    It never crossed my mind, really. How boring of me, right? :ugh
  5. Northside

Northside Member

Photos:
    Wrong, boring you ain't!
  6. north

north New Member

It's definitely one of my fantasies. I adore bisexual men and homoeroticism in all its many forms is a definite turn on.
Draft saved Draft deleted