[Ask a Guy] Sucking his cock

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AGFUNK, Mar 2, 2011.

1. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    I want to give my husband head tonight to make him cum and to relieve some stress. I want to really rock his world and make him go crazy with pleasure. I would like to get some input about different techniques and if there is a way that I don't have to taste his semen( I never swallowed his cum before and I want to surprise him). Responses will be very much appreciated:)
  2. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

you're going to swallow but you don't want to taste it?

3. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    I've tasted some of it before and didn't like it. I've never really liked the taste of semen anyway.
  4. jopely

jopely New Member

Photos:
    I have never suck a dick before and don't intend to but had mine suck a lot and thay all seem to go deep just before I cum don't know if it works or not but I love it!!!:)
    Lucky guy!!!
  5. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

well you could always get him to eat more fruits and stuff, to at least make it more bearable for you

but everytime i've swallowed, ive gotten either a little taste or a taste that lingers. i dont think there's tooo much you can do to not taste it if it's gonna be in your mouth

use mouthwash and brush your teeth afterwards :D just dont let him catch you doing it lol
  6. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

It's really going to depend on what he likes in order to rock his world.

As for not tasting it, as already mentioned, if you take him deep as he cums most of it will just go down your throat rather than on your tongue. And you could always offer to go get a drink for the two of you and then drink something real quick to remove the taste without him thinking anything of it.
  7. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    @jopely- I didn't ask if you've sucked another man before.

Yea I know I just don't want the full on taste. He already knows I'm going to brush my teeth afterwards.

Probably should have just asked for different techiniques. He likes anything but biting.
  8. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

prolong it for as long as possible. get him so close, then stop and slow things down. keeping eye contact isn't so much part of the actual technique but i find it works wonders :D

just use everything, hands, mouth, tongue. pay special attention to the head and balls. i dont wanna go into full blown detail cause im not sure what he likes or not but you'll know what to do :D
  9. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    Ok, thanks:)

If anyone else has some input please post by all means.
  10. jopely

jopely New Member

Photos:
    ya I know i just don't want some thinking I do lol
  11. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

I'm going along with these suggestions. If you direct him towards the back of your mouth when he cums, the taste isn't as obvious and you'll probably instinctively swallow it before you realise.

If you're drinkers, I suggest taking a couple of glasses of champagne or such into the bedroom with you, so you've got something "romantic" to sip to kill any after taste without dashing off to the kitchen or bathrooom.
  12. jj81

jj81 New Member

Technique wise, I love it when my girl closes her mouth over the head of my cock, and kind of uses her tongue to do circles around just below the head of my cock. I think that part of the penis (frenulum?) is pretty sensitive, so it feels really good! :)
  13. girllover2

girllover2 New Member

so ag how did it go?
  14. sayss18

sayss18 Member

Photos:
    Make your mouth really wet and use you lips and tongue around the head of his penis. If you purse your lips tightly and then slide them down over the head and then down over the rim that will feel really good. With your lips closed tightly round his penis use your tongue and run it all over the head - it is very sensitive - and also run it all the way around underneath the rim, he will really enjoy that. Also pay attention to the shaft, kissing it passionately with your wet mouth, all the way down the underside of the penis is sensitive and you could also tease his balls with your mouth when you get to the bottom. Let him know you are enjoying it too, it will make him more relaxed and happy to know you are enjoying pleasuring him. It is a big turn on for a guy to see the woman as she is kissing and sucking his cock and also nice to make eye contact. Also take your time, guys receive a lot of pleasure through their penis and having a partner taking the time to pleasure it with their mouth it is extremely relaxing and will take lots of stress way.
  15. Untamed

Untamed Gold Member

Photos:
    Wish I had someone I could give one to.

*pay attention to his balls.. tongue or gently fondling... rub the spot between his anus and scrotum.. don't be afraid of the taste 'tis all good in the hood :) If that is just a red flag.. just let it cum all over your lips and drip down your chin and back on his shaft.
  16. cavallo

cavallo New Member

Love a girl who can swallow it all very hot
  17. Ragdoll

Ragdoll New Member

Photos:
    after you swallow go up and give him a deep kiss
  18. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

The BIGGEST turn on ...is to just let him see how much you enjoy doing it. Its all mental. If he knows you are loving pleasing him and sucking him off, that will be the biggest turn on for him
  19. docpete

docpete New Member

Photos:
    Make him eat pineapples daily for three days and strawberries and you will love the taste.
  20. Untamed

Untamed Gold Member

Photos:
    that does certainly change the taste :)