Sucking him off!.. maybe later?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by xdollface, Sep 26, 2011.

1. xdollface

xdollface New Member

Hey guys, I was just sitting here thinking, and a couple things came to me...

I've been with the father of my twins for about 14 months, we grew up together as young children, so this was actually a childhood friend, & not just some guy or fling for me. When I was 19 (he was 26) we met up and started hanging out, and things got more serious - but everything was great, he was a sweetheart & was always so polite & I easily found myself returning his feelings.
    At the beginning of our relationship, I was quite a virgin, (which I'm sure he loved) and so to say the least I wasn't really experienced, except by what I knew from friends, tv, the internet, books, etc.. which was fine with me, I didn't mind being a virgin, because everyone I knew was so loose and open, & that wasn't me; he seemed to like that even more. A couple months into our relationship, I began giving him oral sex. The very first time he was very gentle and understand about it, though it didn't take me long at all to get the hang of it as I loved doing it because it made him feel good..

So it began, I was giving him head all of the time, when I felt like it, for no reason, when I was horny, when we were alone, and even whenever he asked for it, & in most cases we didn't even have intercourse afterward - it was just over. Over time, I guess it has diminished, I'm more busy & tired than ever, I have two babies I have to take care of, I'm lucky if I get more than two hours of sleep at night... Now that we have been together awhile, had kids, moved in together, he has made comments about how I just don't like his penis anymore, unless he is penetrating me. This isn't true, and honestly, I never meant to just stop, and now when it comes to oral, whether it is him giving it to me, he has to say something about him not getting any. How do I tell him this isn't true? Sometimes it just takes a bit more than the thought of his penis going into my mouth.. I don't think I am bored of it, I'm just not sure. :/

#1 xdollface, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION! The one MOST important thing in ANY relationship. You need to be honest. Tell him how you FEEL more than how he makes you feel. What sucking his cock means to you and why. What is different now than earlier in the relationship. How it feels to you when he is going down on you and why. Just be 100% honest.
    Good luck

3. xdollface

xdollface New Member

He isn't much of a listener, but I will try... thanks.
    :ugh

4. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Use his dick like a microphone and maybe he'll listen better. Or at the very least you might have some comic relief

5. xdollface

xdollface New Member

I bet he would listen better!! Maybe if I never touch it again, he would listen COMPLETELY... :/ Funny, but true.

6. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

He is a lucky person and sounds like he has taken you for granted a bit... Tell him its payback time and a Little 69 should do the trick... Tell him it turns you on when hes going down on you that it will make it better for both of you.... Maybe if there was something in it for you since the get go you never would have stopped. One more piece of advice and I know I can say this because I have two boys. Always make time for love and sex. Think of it like an emotional pitstop... This will keep things good for both of you. You don't want to get into a rut. Make a date and keep to it... I say that to my wife all the time. When things are getting crazy just because of life, I tell her We need a date. Ill ask her if Saturday is good for her (i just pick a day that will be real soon like two days out). She says good. Now our date is a code word for somehow getting rid of the kids and screwing like rabbits. However since we need to set this time aside I try to make it special and I always plan my attack. I also plan back up and I make sure she gets her rocks off because she needs it more then me. Then we go until our next date. I always call it a date and sometimes I will take her out first. There are a lot of obstacles in my life and sometimes I cant find someone to watch my kids. So we get creative but we still keep the date. Good luck..

7. xdollface

xdollface New Member

That sounds interesting... We did make a date to hang out by ourselves yesterday & we did accomplish that, although there was no sexual-anything. Which is fine, we didn't plan on it, but I may bring it up.
    As far as him going down on me, he does, & claims to love it. When we first started dating, he would beg me to let him, & for a very long time, I just would not give in. He doesn't ask to do it as much as he did then, but he still gives it to me when I least expect it, which is lovely.

I don't know, he should be home from work soon, & I'm in the process of plotting something very nice.. we shall see.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Unfortunately if your man isn't much of a listener that will pose major problems in the long run for you in a relationship.

Without adequate communication, a relationship will die There's no way around that.

9. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I agree with Mittmer. If you dont have communication in the relationship, it could be doomed.

10. Atlantico

Atlantico New Member

Did anybody mentioned COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION yet?

11. Essene

Gold Member

Some times you've just got to tie a blind-fold around your head, have a last cigarette, and bite the bullet.

But some people are obdurate. All of the great advice in the world won't change what they actually intend to do. Quite often, we all seek advice that mirrors what we assume to be the best intention while shirking other advice. I am assuming you are one of these people.

12. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

That's how flipping a coin to make a decision works. When you find the outcome, you either accept it (what you had already subconsciously decided), or reject it... the "toss" is for validation or to use as an excuse for failure later

T

#12 RideNaked, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011