suck my dick

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SWEEETEEZ, Jun 16, 2007.

1. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

I go to see my freind tomorrow and I was just wondering this is for the men what:penisdance position do you like best for your dick to be sucked I like to lay on my back on the bed letting him fuck my mouth while he fingers me

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I would answer that from experience ( but i have none with females in that department)
    but i think if a female was going to id much prefer her to lay me flat on my back brings herself over my face ( vagina) and lower her head down to my shaft..thats how i would most enjoy .

3. niceolderguy2k6

niceolderguy2k6 New Member

On back and if you like I'm sure he would lick, and tongue fuck you while you do it. 69 is wonderful!

4. Thorn

Gold Member

The first time Rose got off from getting her pussy licked was when we were doing it in the 69 position. Before that the times I would go down on her was only foreplay leading to screwing. We were both surprised. Since then oral O's are a regular part of our sex. :brow

As far as what position I like when getting a blow job, it would be laying on my back on the edge of the bed (or sitting in a chair) with her on her knees where she has full access to my balls and the area behind the balls. :blowjob

5. Tamer

Tamer New Member

Crazy

interesting
    :pics :f14 :eek:rgy :boobs :boobs :boobs :boobs :boobs :showustits :slong :slong :gay

6. antmayne

antmayne New Member

hmmmmm 69 sounds the best :)

7. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

I thought about having him lie on his back and me tieing him to the bed post and blind folding him I also have a small wip this is a new relationship there are soooo many things we havent done

8. antmayne

antmayne New Member

hmmmm idk he might wanna see your wonderful work :), but w/e you and him are into are what you should do, have a convo with him about it first, communication and trust are the key to a healthy relationship :)

9. Steel

Steel Member

Whatever way…as long as the “giver” has total control. Nothing is more of a turn on than “oral creativity”.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

and personaly i like the idea you just came up with, id be loving a female doing that to me, tie me up blindfolded and such....all senses apart from feel taken away wow

11. bosman

bosman New Member

Only problem with flat on the back is no view of what's going on. I like to prop myself up with two pillows, and watch what she's doing ;)

12. cheesey454

cheesey454 New Member

when it comes to having my dick sucked; nothing beats burying my face in my girlfriends pussy at the same time, I love it

13. oscitate

oscitate New Member

I've done this (no whip, she scratches, I enjoy). It's really nice. . . . really really nice. If you want you can get an under the bed restraint system that is pretty darn nice.

14. deric

deric New Member

I think the best blow jobs are when she drops to her knees and blows me where ever we are. You know she just wants to do it since you can't touch her except for her head.

15. marth

marth New Member

I'm always torn between wanting to be able to see her and make eye contact and enjoying laying on my back while she is working on me under the covers...is guess laying down with a full length mirror by the side of me would be the best :p

16. Master9804

Gold Member

I have the best time with either Her on her Knees with me sitting on the couch or Bed. Or 69. Damm Hotbabe takes it all during 69. Her on the couch with me over her is really good too. Honestly doesn,t really matter where we are or what Position. She is the best at sucking My Cock and I don,t think I will ever find anyone as good. She takes it all and I love it.

17. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I like on my knees and 69 too. I can really get all of Master that way and it is easy on my jaw, Master is thick and I have to open wide to get all of him in :brow

Thank you for the compliments Master :) It is nice to know only I could make you happy :D

18. Plums

Plums New Member

mrs can't do deep, so i avoid positions where i might 'over cook' it, nothing worse than have her gagging (well it's funny but not !). personally i like to be sat on the edge of a bed or chair, her kneeling in front, or, stood, legs apart so she can really work the twins aswell, i wouldn't say i was overly blessed, but i do have a thick cock, and mrs a smallish mouth, which means that the wrong position can be uncomfortable for us both,

at the end of the day, it's whatever suits you, the giver, so long as it's comfortable for the receiver.

19. Localboy_808

Localboy_808 New Member

Me standing up and my girl on her knees sucking it while she looks me in the eyes the whole time its hard to explain the feeling but its awesome just like I get hypnotized or something lol.

20. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Her on her side, me on my knees beside her. I don't know why but it's ooooohhhh so good.