Suck My Balls!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

Guys, I know I've done this before with another thread but I just couldn't think of a better title to get your attention... I was just watching south park on channel 44 and well, I guess it rubbed off? Anyways, I wanted to tell everyone a problem I have regarding sex and my bodyguard (yet again...). First problem is that I'm Korea right now and have to change the timezone and that Ken slept with me; not literally but slept with me. It's complicated because I was scared since there was an attack earlier on in the airport, some ludicrous idiot trying to be cool pulled a gun on a luggage lady because he was quote: intoxicated and unaware of his vulgar actions. Honestly, can anyone say he was just being an asshole and stop trying to sugarcoat it? And I have a chaperone, courtesy, again, of my father. He's my father's oldest partner and is kind of like a nanny to me anyway. His name is Yuka, he's like, 57 and is very happy and fancy worded... he's been babysitting me since I was 3 and being a friend to me since. He's been chaperoning me all my life until I transferred to university a year ago and he's back... and Ken's here too!! So, Yuka's living with me and Ken, well technically Yuka and Ken are living with ME since the house is paid for by my father and it is luxurious away from the city... but that's not the BEST part. Ken's girlfriend, y'know, the asshole who called and came back from Germany for Ken, is LIVING there too. And even better, they're sharing a ROOM, a BED, and the joy of me... I HATE THE WORLD!!! Ken is acting like nothing's happened and is still giving me those "I want to be with you looks" and I've heard no noises whatsoever from their room and they're not engaged!! Well, :uhh: I'm trying to be positive... Ken slept with me last night as Kittigoe decided to clear up everything at the airport with Yuka about our presence and passports and luggage, and he was holding me and we were cuddling... but I swear I am never going to be able to look him in the eye today. Kittigoe obviously thought it was so KIND as I am a CHILD in need of loving care, but I'm just going to say screw the bitch since all she does is pretend to like me for everyone's sake. The SECOND problem is that Ken's been introduced to sexualforums courtesy of Lena, Kittigoe, Yuka and my computer. So he's thinking of actually joining!! Well, I stopped him from getting to a computer so far but... :uhh: I'm still panicky. And why the hell is all this happening to me?! I'm doing nothing wrong!!! I HATE THE WORLD!! :yell

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Unforseen externalities ... Your life happens to be quite complicated.

I think you're in a precarious position, and as don't fully understand or know the habits of the individuals involved, I will refrain from giving you advice. Un informed advice, is often worse than bad advice.

3. Clark

Clark Member

So.... what's your problem with sucking balls? Does Ken want you to suck his balls?

4. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

That's all what Miki is doing. Playing mind games with us! Don't forget that she is majoring in Psychology. She said that she have no life. Maybe that is the particular reason why she have no life or any friend for that matter. As you can see, she is just a talker, as she have nothing better to do at her own home or wherever she is living at. She is free to bullshit anything she want to say. Remmy this is free country. She have pretty much rights to say anything that she has on her mind. We have our choices to ignore her. Let her waste her breath as she talks.

Personally, I think that she is a :liar and I believe that she knows more than what she admits. It might seem that she is trying to turn this into :jerry show which we don't need to waste our time on. She is free to go into :girlfight :sissyfight anytime she want.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I think thats a bit harsh,

I could say that the the AE86 is one of the most worthless cars ever... :eyeroll but that wouldn't be very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.