submissive and dominator please explain

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dolly5, May 24, 2007.

1. dolly5

dolly5 New Member

Hi i have met a guy and he wants to get into me being the dominator and him the submissive can anyone tell good sites to go to that explains those roles or can you tell me here about them and can we switch roles I do have some ideas but like to be sure what its about

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG]

You might want to pose your questions in another part of the forum to get more answers. This area is for introductions.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

(thread moved) :)

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

all depend are you both guys both girls or what. And this can get pretty strange depending on what he she is into. like diapers or cuting.

5. dolly5

dolly5 New Member

I have meet a guy and we are interested in the submissive and dominating thing can someone tell me about it we do have some ideas or is there a site we can go to that will explain it

6. Ass Focka

Ass Focka New Member

In some kinds of BDSM play, the "top" (usually a dominant partner) applies sensation to the "bottom" (usually a submissive partner) by spanking, slapping, pinching, stroking or scratching with fingernails, or using implements like straps, whips, paddles, canes, knives, hot wax, ice, clothespins, bamboo skewers, etc. The sensation of being bound with rope, chains, straps, cling wrap, handcuffs or other materials can also be part of the experience. The tools of BDSM play encompass a wide variety of items from specifically designed implements to ordinary household items, known as "pervertibles."

A pleasurable BDSM experience is thought to depend greatly upon a competent top and the bottom attaining the correct state of mind. Trust and sexual arousal help a person prepare for the intense sensation. Some have even gone so far as to compare adept BDSM play to musical composition and performance, each sensation like a musical note. Likewise, different sensations are combined in different ways to produce the total experience.

Some sensations may be equated to different levels of bodywork and may have the same end result of causing emotional releases and other physical and psychological experiences. This experience is the motivation for many in the BDSM community but is not the only motivating factor. Indeed, a strong minority of BDSM participants (especially "submissives") may well participate in a scene that they do not derive any physical pleasure from. This is done in order to provide their dominant master or mistress with an opportunity to indulge their desires or fetishes.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

*threads merged*