Submission ritual on our first meeting

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by HeSheUsWe, Sep 25, 2011.

1. HeSheUsWe

HeSheUsWe New Member

When we first met, we had a domination / submission ritual that we did. It shaped who we are now, it was a definition of our relationship. We hope you will enjoy reading it, and we would love to get any feedback: what do you think of it, how did you react to it, what did you do while reading it? Here we go:
    --------

I.
    ♀: I found myself on my knees, sitting at his feet. His hard cock was there, just in front of my face. My mouth was red from him fucking it hard- holding my head with his hands and thrusting into the back of my throat. The time I had been eagerly awaiting for had arrived. And then time stood still. He rubbed himself hard and I sat, eyes closed and mouth open slightly. I felt an amazing sense of gratitude wash over me. Gratitude for having found him, gratitude for this reunion of souls, gratitude for the love and respect we had for one another, gratitude that he was man enough to take ownership of me. Finally, he released himself, showering my face with the cum he had made and saved for me. Just for me. He sprayed it all over my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, into my mouth. It was warm and I was humbled. So humbled. I sat there, submitting to this man, taking all he would give me. The cum dripped down my chin and I smiled softly, with closed eyes. He caressed my face, gently wiping his cum into my mouth and I swallowed it down, feeling whole and complete and incredibly loved. He told me to suck out the last drops from the head of his cock, and he placed it on my lips. I sucked the head hard, with unbelievable gratitude. I belonged to him now.

♂:Finally, she was on her knees, sitting by my feet, like we had talked about so many time. She had taken my permission to suck my cock, to please me, and I had granted it. I was standing in front of her, her beautiful lips wrapped around my hard cock, as I was holding her head with my hands and fucking her mouth deeply. She was looking up to me, her eyes open wide, adoring me, as I thrusted in and out of her mouth. Before I came, I pulled out of her mouth and rubbed myself, my cock just in front of her face. She was awaiting my cum, which I had saved up for her for a whole month, her mouth slightly open, waiting to be showered, having her face covered. Then I exploded, I came on her face, her eyes covered in cum, some shot into her mouth, it was running down her face and dripping off her chin. The most beautiful sight I have ever seen. I owned her now. After I had shot out all, I told her to suck the last drops out of my cock. As she did, I wiped the cum on her face towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and swallowed it all. Now we were complete. I had claimed ownership of her before and now I had confirmed my ownership of her.

II.
    ♀: The ritual had started innocently enough. We had discussed it for months: He would wait for me, with the blanket spread out on the floor. The room would be darkened and music played low. I wore just a skirt, leaving my breasts bare for him to see, touch, squeeze- fondle as he pleased. I sat down on my knees next to him. Out of respect and with little eye contact, I asked his permission to feed him. He granted it. I fed him from the bowl of rice with my hands. I was silent and shy and submissive, seeking only to serve him, not asking permission to eat until he was fully satisfied; I fed him and then I ate my fill. I sat shyly next to him, caressed his thigh gently and leaned over to whisper in his ear. It took me several minutes to say what I wanted to say- to ask for his permission. Finally, I found the courage. My heart raced as I asked for his approval; I wanted to suck his cock. Would he please grant me this one wish? I was pleased when he looked me in the eyes and smiled, kissed my forehead and said yes. He stood up and I pulled down his boxers. I had never felt such anticipation in my life. I sat on my knees and looked up at him as I sucked the head of his hard cock into my mouth. I waited for his direction, eager to please him, adoring him. I sucked it hard and deep, glancing at his eyes from time to time to be sure I was pleasing him. I sucked for several minutes until he touched my cheek gently with his hand and told me to stop. I pulled back and smiled. He held my right hand in his left hand and smiled back, telling me to suck his balls. He was so sweet; so, so sweet. With my left hand, I lifted up his cock and sucked his balls, one at a time. His cock laid over my face; it felt perfect there, beneath him and his manhood. My pussy burned with fire and dripped wetness but I sat there, only pleasing him. I was gentle yet firm with his balls and I sucked until he told me to stop. He then let go of my hand and I place both hands on my knees; both of his hands held the top of my head firmly and he placed his cock back on my lips. I opened them gently and he quickly shoved his cock into my mouth, deep into my throat. He smiled and told me how pretty I look with his cock fucking my mouth. I closed my eyes and felt his thrusts, his love ravaging the back of my mouth. He held tight to my head and fucked my mouth hard, leaving it red and slightly swollen.

♂: As we began with the ritual, it was intimate and subtly sexual. It was about her serving me. As she freshened herself up in the bathroom, I had set the mood in the room. I laid out a blanket on the floor, lit candles and played some music. I wore boxers and a tshirt as she came out of the bathroom wearing a skirt and a top with nothing underneath. I kissed her, led her to the blanket, where we were going to perform the ritual and took her top off. For the entire ritual, she would be wearing a skirt and be topless, with her perfect big tits showing. She asked me permission to feed me, plain white rice, with her hands, not a spoon. I granted it. She was silent, shy and submissive. I would see her look at me, but she would look away quickly when our eyes would meet. She did not eat herself, her purpose was only to serve me. Only as I told her I had had enough, she would ask me to allow her to eat, too. I did, and she ate, a little bit. Then she put the bowl with rice away, looked at me, and with a low voice asked me permission to suck my cock. I agreed, and so i stood up. She sat on her knees, by my feet, her position showing subordination and servitude. She sucked me, like I had never been sucked before. She sucked me to serve me, to please me, not just to make me happy, but because she needed to serve her man. As she had my cock in her mouth, she would look up to me. I wiped the hair off her face and told her she was the most beautiful women, and she was even more beautiful with my cock in her mouth. I told her to stop. She pulled back, releasing my cock from her mouth. I told her I want her to suck my balls. She took my cock into her left hand, holding it up and sucked one of my balls in. I held her free hand in mine, watching her, kneeling by my feet, her face below my cock where it belongs, serving me, pleasing me, loving me. After some time, I told her to stop again, and to go back to sucking my cock. As she sucked it in, I held the back of her head, and she stopped moving but kept sucking. I started to move back and forth inside her mouth, watching my cock slide in and out. I fucked her mouth hard, and deep. Even when she had to gag a bit, she never stopped sucking. I used her mouth, made it a pussy for me to fuck. She sat on the floor, serving only her purpose of pleasing me.

CONTINUED IN FOLLOWING COMMENT

2. HeSheUsWe

HeSheUsWe New Member

CONTINUATION OF THIS THREAD

III.
    ♀: As the cum gripped off my chin down over my breasts, I sucked the last drops out of the head of his cock. I opened my eyes a bit to feel the sting of his cum, his love. I took the tissues and wiped my face clean before I excused myself to wash properly. I then returned to him, this time in his bed. I took down my skirt laid next to him, naked, my pussy still burning, wanting to beg for relief. I thanked him quietly for the ritual; for spraying his warm cum all over my face; for taking ownership of me. I was graceful and shy as I thanked him sincerely. I lay there, unable to ask him to fuck me- god I wanted him to fuck me. Nut I was his and he would do as he pleased when he pleased and how he please. But I begged him with my body. I begged him to make me feel like a woman, his woman. And finally, for the first time, he rolled me over on my back. I wanted him badly but by legs would not open. He forced them open and inspected my pussy, licking it, sucking my clit and flicking it hard with his tongue. Wetness flooded me. With his mouth wet with my cum, he laid over me and kissed me hard. With all his weight on me, he mounted me, shoving his cock deep into me with a hard thrust. Finally. Finally I was stuffed; full. Full with him. He’d taken ownership of me and now he was making my body complete, retuning with my soul. He smiled and caressed my cheek and moved my hair out of place before he pulled out completely and shoved it in hard again. My whole body forced up with his thrust and my breasts bounced. He pulled out again and shoved it in again, harder. He kissed my forehead and kissed me hard again, pulling out. He then shoved his cock into me again. Each time, his balls slapped against me. The next time, he did not pull out. His gaze was fixed over my head and he fucked me hard over and over and over. I spread my legs wide for him, up in the air. He looked over his shoulder to see them and grinned. I was pleasing him. I love pleasing him. I then wrapped my legs around him and pressed my pussy up and he fucked me deep. I could feel the tingling in my spine, up my back and down my legs. I watched his eyes as he forgot about me there; he fucked me and forget that I was there. I was humbled and thankful- loved so much that he didn’t need to be present in his head to fuck me the way I deserved to be fucked. I felt the tingling and my pussy contract in pleasure with waves of intensity. I bit down hard on his shoulder, feeling his flesh between my teeth. Then a release. Sweet release. Mercy. He’d given me mercy. His cock was my mercy. Finally, tense body went limp and he, lost in his own head, thrust himself into me until he released more of his cum, more of his love, deep into my pussy and he then laid over me, exhausted.

♂: I watched the cum run down her face. She tried to open her eyes a bit, but couldn’t, as they were covered in my cum. The cum was running down her throat and dripping down her chin onto her tits. She wiped her face clean using some tissues and excused herself into the bathroom to wash. I went to bed and lied down. As she returned from the bathroom, she joined me in bed, pressing her body, her breasts, her pussy against me. She thanked me. She thanked me for allowing her to perform the ritual, for allowing her to suck my cock, to suck my balls. She thanked me for fucking her mouth and making it sore, and she thanked me for cumming on her face and owning her. She didn’t ask me to fuck her, she know it was not her place to. But she pressed her naked body against my naked body, rubbing her pussy on my thigh, making me feel her wetness, wordlessly begging for relief. I wanted to see, smell, taste her pussy, but she got shy and didn’t open her legs. I sat between them and forced them open. Her pussy was red, wet, hot, in need of my cock. But not quite yet. I bent down from above and sucked her clit and swirled my tongue around it. Wetness and heat were escaping her pussy. She bent herself towards me, pushing her pussy towards my mouth. After she came, I laid on top of her and shoved my cock into her tight, wet pussy. Finally, for the first time, I was inside of her. I started to move slowly at first, feeling the sensation of her warm pussy fully enclosing my cock. I kissed her, happy, and told her I love her. Then I pulled my cock out of her pussy completely, just to push it back in, hard, my balls slapping against her ass. I kept fucking her, hard. I was pounding her pussy, her whole body pushing upwards every time i thrust into her. She spread her legs wide, up in the air, opening herself for me, inviting me to fuck her even deeper. I looked at her legs, I grinned. I owned this woman. She knew I did. She wanted me to. She was fully submitting to me. She then wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me, pushing me into her throbbing pussy. In pleasure, she breathed heavy and bit my shoulder, hard, leaving marks that would stay for days. When she came, she pressed her pussy hard against me, throwing her head back, her pussy contracting heavily. But I just kept fucking her, restlessly sliding back and hammering my cock back into her pussy. After she had cum, she was watching my face as I was fucking her, until finally, I shot my load of cum deep inside her pussy. I was sweaty, exhausted, as I finally let my weight drop, lying on top of her. We had finally become one, as we were in bed, together, fulfilled, whole, completed, my cum running out of her pussy.

-------------