submissguy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by submissguy, Jun 29, 2014.

1. submissguy

submissguy New Member

hi, just joined, still married, but just separated, moved into my new digs, heading into a new lifestyle direction. dont know how much i am expected to divulge, but im here for the gusto. i really desire the lifestyle of a cuckold, associated with a Dominant couple, interacial is great, but quality and sincere personality is the of upmost importance, after that, its clear sailin. im in it for it ALL, im very serious, know this is for me, submissive to both the Bull and the Hotwife. my verbage and clarity of this way of life and all it intails may be off at times, but remember, im a newbie. being subserviant, to the fullest, is my objective and nothing mid stream. i am a compulsive/obsessive person, find something and not let go, taking it to the highest level. Now, where im comin from and why im here spillin my guts is WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS?. dont hold back, i dont have to agree, understand, even completely acknowledge, but i am here and i am the one who put myself out there, so give me your best whatever you want to call it, i do appreciate ur imput.

Joys, loves2ride, phish and 2 others like this.
  2. CaramelLady

Hi submissguy,

Welcome to SF! I hope you find what you are looking for. As for your lifestyle pursuit if that is what will make you happy go for it! I am not here to make judgments about your sexuality.
    Adult sexuality has many aspects to you. We like to celebrate and embrace, not judge and shun.
    Thank you for sharing and once more, welcome!
    Caramel

loves2ride likes this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Welcum.

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your new life!

loves2ride likes this.
  4. JonJo

Gold Member

Welcome submissguy.
    Your life will be going through a bit of turmoil at this time; I hope that you can find things and people to help you through it and with it on here.
    Advice on here: Just be yourself and let out/take it whatever you want to.

loves2ride likes this.
  5. submissguy

submissguy New Member

6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to sf. Hey, you are who are, roll with it. Many different people here so you will fit in just fine

7. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Welcome submissguy, hope you enjoy it here and i'm sure you'll find like-minded/understanding;) people here and as above said, you'll fit in well

8. submissguy

submissguy New Member

jonjo, when i noticed your note, i had, by accident, happened upon it, i do apologize for causing people to think i was unsincere, which is understandable, as i m still struggling with all the various activities offered. i think i may be spending too much time on reading every thing, plus the time it takes me to get from one place to another will shorten as i learn how, but at the present its like the first time i went to Disneyland. and i love it and do appreciate you every one

9. submissguy

submissguy New Member

im still a little confused, and i havent been in the sun that much, i had responded to to a thread, but did notice this empty box under the one i had just responded in, am i missing something, and if so so, what? maybe its not the sun, damn!

10. Joys

Verified Gold Member

press the "Post Reply" button