Sub for lube?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Jan 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

What do you folks recommend as a decent substitute for lube? Cooking oil? Please name a few..thanks

2. killjoy

killjoy New Member

get her turned on ;)

i crack myself up........

but yea, i wouldn't use cooking oil for sure, lubes are safe and are a lot less likely to cause things such as yeast infections and other nasty problems..........

3. Logger

Gold Member

Lubrication

Massage for a while before insertion, to get lubrication flowing. Oral stimulation, mutual oral stimulation.

Baby Oil. Vaseline is supposed to adversely affect latex propholactics. Koromex Jelly has recently become scarce. Astro Glide is wonderful for my tip. KY Jelly is an old standby, water bases, and intended for insertion.

I have heard of Wesson Oil parties.

Is Koromex going out of business? That was some great stuff. This post deserves more attention that it received.

Logger

4. nataleigh

nataleigh New Member

* S P I T * spit works like a charm! its all natural its not greasy its free. if not spit i use ky. mostly because iver never tried anythign else. but spit works great =)

5. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

i never have a problem with my girl. she gets really wet. i guess i turn her on a lot. she tells me i get her wet even from talkn to her on the phone. making her laugh :)

but vaseline is great (petrolium jelly) i wouldn't use any kinda cookn oils or motor oil :p

saliva works great too but tends too dry up for longer periods of time

6. barbie

barbie New Member

My husband and I are big fans of baby oil.We have tried a lot of different lubs ones that cost a lot of money,and are not near as good as baby oil.Finally is a good one,but 20.00 for a real small bottle,gives a warm tingly feeling.KY makes one that's a little cheaper,but not as good.Then we have one by Trojan.Passion Berry flavor.If you want to go cheap go for the baby oil.

7. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I know you are going to think I am insane. BUT!!! Egg whites is by far the BEST lube!!!!! it's the most natural substitute for the female lube!

Vampie

8. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Cooking Oils are wonderful to use...the all natural veggie oils are really good.
    Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.