stupid question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longnstrong, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

alrite me an my gal like to have sex at the end of the bed, mainly because she likes fast but gentle strokes. this is hard because i am 6 foot and my crotch is about 3 feet off the ground. and it is tiring to bend and hump her that fast. what i want to know is what is the best and easiest way to raise her or the bed up to my crotch level. i will be visiting her in germany so i think i need to buy something over there. pillows are too unstable and wont raise her up high enough. i am thinking of putting bricks underneath her bed to raise it but i am not sure if that would be high enough.
    at less there is a position u guys can suggest. and i am looking to spend less then $100 on it.

2. blade

blade New Member

why dont u try doin it over a kitchen table i think thats high enuff

3. Logger

Gold Member

Cement Blocks might be cheap, yet stable. Is there a yellow pages on the internet for Germany? Get GF to order enough cement blocks, 8 inch by 8 Inch by 16 Inch are standard inthe US. So when you arrive, you can build the bed to your custom height.

Nice problem.

Blessings

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

thing is she is kinda shy, shy in a way that doesnt make sense. she would not feel comfortable with me spenden alot of money for something for sex, nor do i think she would want to have sex on something she will be eating off of.

5. Logger

Gold Member

A cement Block in the US is about $1.50. Do you need 8 or would four do it?

Blessings

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

never seen the bed, dont know how high up the bed is in germany. and i sure as hell aint going to be draging cement blocks through the airport. how am i going to explain that. so the real questio maybe what is the height of the average bed in germany, and how easy is it to get a hold of some european bricks. or air matress.

7. kbate

kbate New Member

You Stole my Line!!!! :lol

8. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Long and Strong,

Maybe Blade and Kbate have a point. You could stop by a hardware store and buy a saw. You could put the mattress on the kitchen table, and cut the legs shorter on the table so they are the right height for you. When you leave, GF can just buy another kitchen table.

Blessings

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

good news i just found out that i cant use blocks b/c her bed has another bed under it and that pulls out and up next to her bed. so i may beable to use that matrass make her higher.
    by the way for all you pussy eaters out there this also helps with that b/c u you put less stress on your neck the less you bend it. the longer one can stay down there. so i just have to get an extra pillow under my knees then i can spend almost an hour down there without coming up for air.
    but thanx anyway.
    i still may have to get a air matress or something because folding and unfolding the bed still sound pretty unromatic and alot of trouble.
    so do they make miniture matresses air or other wise, and would they be easy to find in germany?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.