Strong PC Muscle

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by crayola, May 13, 2007.

1. crayola

crayola New Member

I often read and hear about people strengthening their PC muscle to help prevent premature ejaculation. Although, I don't know exactly how to tell when they are strengthened.

Men, how do you know when you have sufficiently strengthened your PC muscle? Can you hold your semen in at will, not cumming because you have total control over your ejaculation? Or is this not how it works? Is there another goal. I realize it's a good idea to work the muscles, but don't understand what the end payoff is. How will sex change when my PC muscle is strong?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I wish i knew how to answer this question..
    But as for me i love the feeling or orgasming...doesnt take me very long to get erect again.

so for me the idea of trying to cum but not release any fluids is something that would not make me feel overly great.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

My husband can do it and the semen just backs up into his bladder. The erection stays rock hard too. Very impressive trick. :lol
    I don't think it hurts him in any way though.

4. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Easy, next time you go pee, STOP it on purpose. Feel how you did that? That's the muscle you want strengthened. Now, practice squeezing and letting go in sets for 5 or so seconds a few times a day. They're gonna strengthen relatively fast... If you feel like you can squeeze for a long time pretty hard without having to let go (don't push it TOO hard though) it's already pretty strong.

You've sufficiently strengthened it when you can have an orgasm and not release the ejaculate, as simple as that. You can check to see how long you can squeeze it, and that's gonna give you some indication how strong it is, but it IS a different ball game when you have to squeeze right before ejaculation. It's like gates closing on a throng of barbarians, it's not easy.

Practice by masturbating first. Timing is crucial. If you squeeze just before the orgasm, you're going to last longer but not by as much as if you had an orgasm; plus, you're not gonna get an orgasm out of it. But if you SQUEEZE just as you get the orgasm but before you ejaculate, you've mastered it. The test to know whether you can do it is whether you can ACTUALLY squeeze at that point and PREVENT the ejaculation because that is one problematic thing to do. I prefer these orgasms to ejaculatory ones, btw, not only because you stay rock hard (works as many times as you want) but because you don't get that tired 'spent' feeling that at least I get, which is fine for going to sleep but not much else.

Ramp up slowly, you don't want to pull the PC muscle. It's never happened to me, but it's possible.

That's the payoff--you can control whether you want to ejaculate. For a lot of people (not all, but me included) show's over after ejaculation for some time. The end payoff is huge if you can prevent that at will and continue love making in a matter of few seconds (for some they say they can get prevent it while still thrusting with NO interpution whatsoever, not even a few seconds; I'm not there yet, nor do those few seconds make much difference to me or my SO to really try it). You can pleasure your lady for as long as you want (can I last? question becomes a DISTANT memory). BTW, if you really master it, you still get an orgasm out of it, so you're no longer getting like 7 or whatever orgasms per week but 20-30-40, whatever!!!!

In my opinion, this is something every man should learn.

5. crayola

crayola New Member

Sexaholic, that was the answer I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time. I want to be able to achieve just that.

Besides "pulling" the muscle, there is no other possible danger of forcing semen backup?

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats pretty impressive Pirouette :)

I guess im just an old tradionalist hehehe, i love the feeling of release, but it really doesnt take long before im fully erect again and able to carry on going hehehe. :)

I profess to know very little about tantric sex....but i can get 20+ orgasms ( with ejaculation ) a week, sometimes much more...depends on my horniness hehehe..avg about 4 a day... but im what is known as a wankaholic...not having a partner is a reall killer at times.

7. crayola

crayola New Member

I don't think anyone disagrees with the greatness of cumming.

My concern is one of convenience. I sometimes go a long time without having sex with my gf, and then we finally are able to, and I'm so excited that I cum in a minute. I hate that and it kills my pride. To me, it's more of a pride thing. I know that I can wait 10 minutes, get it up and have sex again for an hour straight, but I'd rather not have to resort to that kind of embarrassing routine if given a choice.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yes that can be a kind of problem, not being with your partner very often and getting extremly horny when you do ...
    I hope the tantrixc idea works wonders for you :)

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I like to use my PC muscle to have a few orgasms on the way, but I always relax it to come at the end. A traditional final orgasm and ejaculation.

If you use your PC muscle right, you orgasm but don't ejaculate at all. The point is to orgasm without ejaculation, not retrograde ejaculate into the bladder, and there is a difference.

The non-ejaculatory orgasms are quite satisfactory with the throbbing and rush of pleasure, but the lack of ejaculation means you can keep going. Having said that, the normal orgasm and ejaculation is more intense, which is why I prefer to finish that way.

10. crayola

crayola New Member

So, if you orgasm without ejaculating, where does the semen go if not back?

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It stays put. Never leaves the pond.

12. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Funny, I'm the exact opposite, sometimes I prefer not to ejaculate at all. Orgasms are such a weird thing and how different they can be for everyone.

13. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Interesting reading here. It`s probably not an issue but I worry about holding back nature too much :nerv