Stripping for your wife

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by evman, Jul 21, 2007.

1. evman

evman New Member

Men, if you haven't stripped for your wife you need to try it. I got the idea after my wife's 40th birtday party when I hired her a stripper. She has a thing for firemen so that's what I requested for her. With the help of my neighbor we had him show up to her house (directly behind ours) where the girls had gathered for a birthday drink. The guys all waited at our house for the party that followed. We could hear all the yelling and screaming. At the end of the evening my wife was still very excited about the whole thing. We had extremely good sex that night. I figured if she got that excited I may as well give it a shot. I am not much of a dancer by any stretch of the imagination and felt really self conscious about it but I picked out some music, worked out a little routine and surprised her with it one night. I wore my hard hat from work as she has told me that he finds it sexy. I acted as though I was an actual stripper that didn't know her. I told her that rules didn't allow me to get totally naked but she did her best to convince to break the rules. After the show was over she said that she wanted to give me a very nice tip. What followed was well worth the feeling of awkardness and embarassment I felt in the beginning.

I have since done it again with the same results. She has also done a striptease for me which I thoroughly enjoyed. Has anyone else done this? What were the results?

2. evman

evman New Member

I can't believe that I am the only guy that has done this for their SO

3. backsidefun

backsidefun New Member

most men definitely dont do it but it's worth it if you are comfortable it can be great.

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

If my man did a strip dance I think I'd about die laughing. :eek:

I find men are sexy... in an unaided, natural, primal way. It's kind of hard to define, actually. But costumes or a dance don't appeal to me in the least, neither do male strippers,... although the 'naughty factor' of a bunch of excitable ladies having drinks with a near naked man in their midst has some appeal. :dgrin

I don't see anything wrong with it this stuff(!), but for certain, the ladies that do enjoy these things should be tremendously thankful to have a man willing to perform, because it seems as though most don't.

Evman, your lady is a lucky one! :)

5. evman

evman New Member

Thanks. My fear was that she too would die laughing because as I said, I am no dancer. She didn't really seem to pay attention to the dancing part however. It is fun though especially the end result. I plan on doing it again.