Strippers,Or Non-Strippers?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SexyMuscleMan, Nov 25, 2007.

1. SexyMuscleMan

SexyMuscleMan New Member

Which Do you prefer? id say Strippers, especially with shaved pussys, and big tits.

( i mean pro strippers) Just a little heads up ;)

#1 SexyMuscleMan, Nov 25, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Do you mean professional strippers or people who like to strip? And are you talking about people you'd rather sleep with or people you'd rather date? A little elaboration would be great (and get you more responses, I think) :)

3. SexyMuscleMan

SexyMuscleMan New Member

Good Idea. ^^ Thanks. Was Kind Of Lazy To Post Too Much AnyWay.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ok, approaching this question from a mostly straight female perspective, I'd have to go with "non-stripper" (as in non-male stripper). I'm sure there are some really nice, level-headed guys out there who take off their clothes for a living, but I wouldn't go out of my way to date one.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ahhhh - yes. As bluesy implied, we are a society that responds to questions that entail meaningful detail.

After that - we'll probably blow your mind with outrageous responses!! :)

If my man was a stripper, it would be fine. But I think it would be hard to form a bonding relationship with one, from the 'git-go'. I'm sure, however, that plenty of male strippers have good solid relationships.

-----------
    I'm not into big tits or pussies (shaved or not :lol ) - but as far as guys? - I'll take a guy who shaves his balls and the base of his cock. To me, it shows consideration for his woman, when she is sucking him. Hair in teeth is such a turn-off.

6. sgman

sgman New Member

Well I'm married but if I were single.....
    I would not seek out a stripper but I would not refuse to date one just because she stripped. Strippers are like any other group of people. Just like groups of Doctors, Lawyers, Plumbers, Office Workers, Stage Hands, etc... You'll find some to be the most wonderful people in the world, Some to be complete assholes and many more people somewhere in between. Don't judge.

Having said that, I imagine if I were to develop real feelings that led to a monogamous relationship, I suppose it may begin to bother me if she a had regulars she spent a lot of time with. Just being honest.

7. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

Ummm I am not quite understanding what you are asking in this post. But as an ex-stripper I'd have to say that not all strippers/exotic dancers are created equal. We are human just like everyone else just that our profession is somewhat taboo in outside society. Just because a woman is a stripper doesn't mean that, her persona from the club equates what happens in their outside life.
    F.Y.I. being a stripper is taking on a double personality (for some), for me I was Naomi at the club, very outspoken, very sex kitten-ish, very rockstar-ish, then at home, T.C. is a whole other person, I love sex, but I am more personal with it, I explore, I control what I am going to say rather than saying what I really mean. And by no means am I a partier....
    So sleeping with a stripper just because she's a stripper, you might not get what you thought you were going to get.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Well said! :)

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Can you use it in a sentence please?