Strip Poker Fantasy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by evman, Aug 4, 2007.

1. evman

evman New Member

Here is a reoccuring fantasy of mine.

My wife and I are at a bar one night and meet a gentleman that we strike up a conversation with. We ask him to join us at our table and order more drinks. The conversation is pleasant and we are enjoying the company of our new friend. After some time in the noisy bar my wife says it would be nice to continue our conversation somewhere that wasn't so noisy and suggests our hotel room. We finish our drinks, leave and he follows us to our hotel. Once inside I open a bottle of champagne and pour each of us a glass. We pick up where we left off as we share good conversation and some laughs. I steer the the conversation toward sex (imagine that!) and our friend doen't hesitate to join in. He tells us of some of the wildest things he has done. I ask him if he has ever played strip poker to which he replies that he hasn't. I say that I think it would be fun to play and ask my wife what she thinks.
    "It could be fun I guess with the right people." she replies.
    "Well are we the right people?" I ask.

We both look at her waiting for her reply when she says, "I think so."
    With that I get up and get the deck of cards that I just happen to have in the room. I say that it would be more comfortable to play on the bed and we all move there.

I suggest to make the game more exciting that when my wife wins the hand that she removes the article of clothing from whichever one of us loses. In turn if she loses the one of us that wins removes her article of clothing. They both like the idea and the cards are dealt.

As shoes and socks come off there is a lot of joking and we continue to enjoy our champagne. With the next hand someone's shirt is coming off and as the hands are revealed my wife shows a losing hand while our new friend is the winner. Our new friends seems to hesitate but then moves closer to my wife. I watch with anticipation as his hands reach for the buttons on her blouse as one by one he slowly undoes them. When the last button is undone he pushes the blouse of her shoulders and off revealing her shear black bra. Her big hard nipples are clearly visible as they strain with excietment agains the shear material. We both stare at them as my wife sits somewhat embarrased but also somewhat aroused.

Our new friend loses the next hand as my wife wins. She removes his shirt with a sigh of relief and a smile of approval. I lose the next hand and my wife removes my shirt.

The next hand is played with my wife losing and our guest winning. I look on as my wife stands up and moves in front of our friend as he sits on the bed. He looks up at her, smiles and then reaches for the button at the top of her pants. He undoes it then slowly slides her zipper down. He then grabs her pants at her hips and with one fluid motion slides them down to her ankles. My wife steps out of them leaving her standing there look very sexy in her black bra and matching thong. I ask her to turn around so that we can sget the full effect of her panties. She slowly turns as we voice our approval. She then sits on the bed and says, "Deal the cards. I think it's time for someone else to lose their pants!"

I lose the next hand as my pants go. The next hand, our guest loses. I watch my wife undo his pants and notice that she seems to apply a little pressure while she pulls his zipper down. I also notice her looking at his crotch no doubt trying to imagine what's inside his boxers.

Now that it's getting down to the nitty gritty I ask if they would like to up the ante a little. My wife asks what I mean and I explain. "Since good parts are going to start being revealed, how about if the winner after removing the article of clothing gets to kiss the part that is revealed. My wife and new friend look at each other for a moment, shrug their shoulders and say, "OK."

I deal the cards and my wife loses. Our friend undoes her bra and slowly lets it fall revealing my wife's small but sexy tits. Our friend places his mouth in front of her right tit and give it a light kiss, then moves to the other tit and does the same.

"Is that the best you can do?" I ask. "Those beautiful tits deserve more than that."
    He looks at my wife and she just shrugs her shoulders and raises her eyebrows. He looks at me and then proceeds to take her nipple into his mouth as my wife closes her eyes enjoying the feeling. He spends about thirty seconds licking and sucking my wife's tit before moving to the other one and giving that one the same about of attention much to my wife's enjoyment.

The next hand is dealt and my wife loses again. She lies back on the bed as our guest reaches for the sides of her panties. She lifts up from the bed so that he can slide her thong down and off. My wife lay on the bed naked in front of this stranger looking so sexy and beautiful. As he lowered his head toward her pussy I felt my cock between to stir and I anticapated watching another man lick my wife's pussy. He lightly kissed it then gently flicked his tongue across her clit. My wife let out a soft moan.
    "I think this deserves a night french kiss." I said waiting to see what would happen next.

Our friend started licking my wife's pussy like he hadn't lick a pussy in months. My wife moaned and squirmed as he licked her for a minute of so. He then sat up and said, "Deal the cards. We have to see who wins."

I intentionally lost the next hand as I wanted to see what my wife would do once his boxers were gone. He lied on the bed as my wife grabbed his boxers and slowly worked them down and off. She looked down at his soft cock and then looked at me. I smiled and nodded my head for her to start. She lowered her head and lightly kissed the head of his cock making it twitch. She then took his growing cock into her mouth and started moving her mouth up and down getting him hard.
    "That's more than a kiss you are giving honey." I jokingly said.
    "I'm just giving him the same kind of kiss he gave me." she joked back.

She licked the sides of his cock and then licked his balls berore placing his rock hard cock back into her mouth.

I knew that she was enjoying sucking our new friends cock and by the look on his face I knew that he was too. My own cock now was at full attention as I watched her giving this stranger a fantastic blow job. I removed my boxers and positioned myself behind her and slid my cock into her wet pussy. I looked in the mirror at the image of my sexy wife with a cock in her mouth as I fucked her. Damn did she look good! After some time I suggested that we switch. She gave me a kiss, told me she loved me and then took my cock into her mouth. She let out a load moan of approval as our new friends cock found it's way into her waiting pussy. After a while she said that she would love to have her pussy licked. I told our friend to go ahead which he gladly did. I moved my attention to my wife's tits as she closed her eyes and enjoyed being pleased by two men.

After a few minutes my looked at our friend and said, "Fuck me! I want your cock in me again." He mounted her as she drew her legs up for maximum penetration. I lay on the bed watching another man fuck my wife and I was loving it. I loved seeing the look of pleasure on her face and loved seeing her so excited. After about five minutes she asked both of us to stand up at the side of the bed. She said on the bed, grabbed our cocks and started stroking both of us at the same time. She then took my cock in her mouth while continuing to stroke our friends big cock. She took turns sucking each of us. She then asked me to lay back down which I did. As she bent over to suck my cock she told our friend to fuck her. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock hard into her waiting pussy. She had trouble concentrating on the my cock as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy. She would stop sucking me from time to time saying, "Oh your cock feels so good" and "Oh ya, fuck me." He reached around to rub her clit as he fucked her. She let out a load moan of approval.

She stood up and asked our friend to lie down. When he did she immediately mounted his cock and rode him. He reached up and squeezed her tits and nipples as they fucked. I watch with delight as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"I'm getting close to cumming." our friend said. With that my wife got off and got between his legs and started sucking his cock all covered with her pussy juice. He told her how good it felt as she continued to suck and stroke his cock. "I'm going to cum if you don't stop." He said. This just made my wife suck even faster. She stopped, looked him in the eyes and said, "Cum!" She then went back to his cock and moments later he was screaming that he was cumming. My wife eagerly took his load into her mouth swallowing every last drop while I looked on in amazement. When he was done she looked at him, licked her lips and said, "Mmmm, that was good."

He thanked her and said, "Now it's time for you to cum."
    "That would be nice." She replied as she lay back and spread her legs. His head was between her legs and from my wife's reaction he was doing a great job of licking her pussy. I told him that he loves having two fingers in her while being eaten. He insterted two fingers into her dripping wet pussy while he continued to lick her clit. It wasn't long until she grabbed the back of his head and started cumming. She thanked him and he responded by saying, "It was my pleasure."

He looked at the clock, got out of bed and said that he should be getting home since it was late. My wife looked at his cock which was growing hard again. She took it in her hands, looked up at him and said, "Not just yet." She took his cock into her mouth were he grew fully erect again. She continued sucking him until he announced that he was going to cum again. This time she took her mouth away and stroked him until he sprayed his hot cum all over her tits. For cumming the second time we were both surprised at the amount of cum he shot on her tits. She gave his cock one last kiss and said, "Now you can go if you want."

He thanked us as he was getting dresses telling me how lucky I was to have such a sexy and beautiful wife. I thanked him tellin him that I knew how lucky I was. When he left I held my wife in my arms, kissed her, told her I loved her. I layed her down on the bed, spread her legs and slid my cock inside her. She told me how much fun she had just had and how much she loved the feel of his cock in her mouth and her pussy. She then told me that mine felt better but his was a good second. We continued to fuck until we both had amazing orgasms. I rolled off of her and we lay there in each others arms driffting off to sleep. I was awakened in the morning to the feeling of her mouth on my cock. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Today it's just you and me."

2. TXPSD777

TXPSD777 New Member

great story, we wanna play strip poker,anyone??? lol

3. Massaker

Massaker New Member

whenever I play strip poker I always find myself losing rather quickly...

great story

4. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow that was a hot story! Strip poker would be fun but I'd lose since I don't know how to play.:brow Guess it depends on who's playing.

5. evman

evman New Member

Actually isn't getting naked what strip poker is all about anyway?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Is it hot in here, or what!? :dgrin