Strip or Not

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mrtee, May 8, 2007.

1. mrtee

mrtee New Member

Hello fellow members:

Of-course i am new but here is the question>

I have been married almost eight years and with the same gal for a total of 12 so we know each other real well.

I recently have developed this fetish that i try to depants my wife in public or at least till some of the ass shows, I am certain it is being troublesome to her but many times she laughs and struggles with me to keep them up.

We were recently at a party and i done my new found thing and she was too tipsy to care and i kept on but keeping it real never pulling them all the way down or revealing too much.

I am just wanting some opinions from gals weather i am pissing her off mentally or tickling her fancey?

Sometimes she gets real angry if i do this too often:yell... About two times a week and she is alright i guess:ugh

Thanks for the input and nice forum

mrtee

2. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I would say you should ask her this question, not us. If you have been together for this long, then I hope your communication is good enough to allow you to just ask her how she feels about it, and for you to tell her why you like to do it.

From what I know about women, they like to feel attractive - but they don't want to feel like a sex object.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well put Sp ...:)
    She may at times feel that you are degrading her, once every now and then, but not as often as possible..
    can be a laugh and a gigle if its a rare thing..

but how would you feel if you were in a room full of guys and she was trying to pull your boxers/briefs down to show th guys some of your ass an such ?

4. mrtee

mrtee New Member

Thats what i don't want her to feel like...

I told her it turns me on but i didn't tell her in what way.

I get turned on by the whole public exsposure thing but of-course it is her body and against her will. Thus creates this game of when i can get the jump on her and the excitement of trying.

She was like a turtle when we first got together, she never came out of the bathroom naked, never walked through the house naked, changed clothes in deep confinement even if she wasn't taking the bra or panties off, blinds pulled at dark if she was in her nighty outfit, oh and pictures were a total coniption fit.

I broke that habit by doing those things myself and she soon followed after about 3 years.
    I can now take pics of her but she deletes them as soon as she can, sometimes she text them to me on my smart phone:bow ..

I thought at one time she was insecure of her body but she really is nice maybe a touch overweight but never pointed out by me, I always have told her to let me be her mirror and tell her how beautiful she is.

I was bringing it up in here cause i wanted some opinions of other gals if maybe it is a sexual game and could be arousing to her...+ i didn't want to think i was being perverted as i am:dgrin

To be depantsed could be a joke kinda thing but too often is the same ol punch line and can get boring

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

im sure some of the females will post about this ...

but the way i see it ( no offence intended )
    that every now and then will be fun for you, and perhaps fun for her too

but doing it so she is having to be on guard at all times in case you wish to pull her knickers down is beyond i think the realms of her enjoying, and int othe realms of pushing this obsession way beyond the fun factor.

6. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Ask her???

As in....

"do you object if....blah blah blah?

Sorry to state the obvious, but sometimes
    I wonder......really I do.....?

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im single so im rusty on some things lol...

but this isnt something id get my jollies from....but making out outseid ive done and it was good to say the least.

But being as they are meant to have been together for 12 years, i would have thought he would ave alrweady asked....or am i just being nieve ?

8. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Yeah, I would just ask her. Personally I do not like my pants to be pulled down in public.. I mean sometimes, but for the majority of the time I don't. Maybe she'll start pulling your pants down too. :)

9. mrtee

mrtee New Member

It all started with her doing it to me in our home throughout the course of the day as i would pass by her she would give a tug down.

I took it to the next level and started with her in our home, in the kitchen, in the yard but never too much and never when somone was looking.

Just recently she lost a few pounds and her pants fit loose so it don't take much to pull em down 1/4 and reveal a little crack.

She just says " your bad" and giggles. but now i am a little obsessed with doing it a few times a week and in public.

Maybe i should leave it for home play or private play..

10. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

pulling pants down

mrtee, i would ask talk to her soon, some women put up with a lot for the man they love. and she may well be doing that for you, but is that right, if you love her as much as you seem to do then talk to her.

but something else you may want to think about when you do talk is this, is it the thrill of showing your wifes bottom to others or the thrill of been a bad boy that turns you on. Beacuse if your wife does not like you doing this in public, you may have to find another way to satisfy your urge so it helps to know what that urge is. just a thought
    love sue