Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nscrjen, Sep 23, 2012.

1. nscrjen

nscrjen New Member

How many of you wives have been to a strip club w/ the hubby or SO?

2. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

My wife have been with me one time! It took a lot of wine to persuade her! She had a private lapdance whilst i watched as well! I lovEd it!!

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife has a few times. She had fun.

4. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

My boyfriend had never been so a few months ago I took him.
    We both found it a little awkward,not sure we would do it again.

5. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I havent but ive thought itd be fun to go to one and strip while my husband and maybe his friends watched.

6. sabian

sabian New Member

That does sound like fun!!! I would pay to see that, does your hubby need any friends?...hahaha
    It would be a total turn on to go to a strip club only to see my wife walk out and get naked and dance, unexpectedly....Hott!!!

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

We have been to a few. Awkard somewhat since the other guys are probally wonder why she is there, you get the stares. We are there to enjoy ourselves just like everyone else.

8. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I find even the idea of going to a stripclub a bit awkward X3. I don't think if I would go if asked, and I have no intentions of going on my own. I just don't really feel like it, and I don't get sexually excited from watching people do whatever anyway! I also don't enjoy watching dancing, and I despise 'party music' so I don't see what there would be for me to do in such a place.

My friends has sometimes been though, and they say it's alright, nothing special... I guess maybe the strip clubs in my city kinda sucks? X3

9. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I gotta go with silky on this one. I had been to a few when I was younger. Mainly because the group I was with wanted to go. One place that was in town at one of my stations in the military had a gal that did a routine with a boa constrictor, so that was a rite of passage there to have seen it. I got stuck seeing it several times. It never impressed me. Cover at the door and very expensive drinks don't equal fun to me. "Clubbing dance music" doesn't do much for me either. I'd take my girlfriend to one if she really wanted to experience it, but I'd never suggest it. I could think of more enjoyable things to do with the kind of money a night at the strip club costs.

xx

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I went years ago with my now ex. He thought I wouldn't approve and he was right - the price of beer was obscene!!

11. sandwich

Gold Member

The situation has never come up for me...not sure what I would do. For women, I can suggest using your own living room to work up your own dance. I love to dance for exercise, and I do it when my roommate is not home. There is a really hot old song I discovered called Love Hangover (Diana Ross). The first part of the song is perfect lap dance material, and I use a chair during that part. I hope to do it for a someone one day.

12. sandiego

sandiego New Member

Once. Not fun to go with wife. But to me strip club is very boring.

13. Trond

Gold Member

My wife and I went to a strip club last night. It was part of my birthday gifts (she gave me a strip club "voucher" :D). We had a table dance with a very nice and very hot German girl.

14. Megan_S

Megan_S Member

I've never really understood the appeal of strip clubs. I've never been, but I can't imagine it would be that awesome. It seems unlikely that a whole bunch of teasing with no release would be enjoyable.

15. Trond

Gold Member

It's not for everyone, but to me it is more about enjoying the sight of a dancing naked body, and flirting, than actual sex. Getting a little horny is great, unless you get terribly frustrated by not having an orgasm.

16. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I've never been to one nor do I plan to go to one...same goes with my S/O. All we need is each other :)

17. MarkD

MarkD New Member

I did it my first time when i was 16 or 17, but never got the chance after to go to another club. I loved it ... !!! :D

18. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

There were several things my boyfriend and I didn't like about it.
    One was that it felt like a bunch of vultures standing around a piece of meat.Even other couples there were eying up my boyfriend and I.

We both got a lap dance and felt like it was very uncomfortable and kinda intrusive.Maybe it was the girl who gave it to us...
    I think she was trying too hard.My boyfriend said she kept grinding him and seemed like she was really trying to get him to cum.He said he was not hard at all and felt like she took it as an insult.
    We just got a lap dance for fun to see what it was like,not to get off.
    But obviously this girl was used to grinding people until they cum in their pants.
    I also might add,that this was a pretty respectable place,as far as those places go,so it just wasn't what we expected.

I had a lap dance once before by a girl and it was more fun because she wasn't so serious about it.She would take my hand and make me slap her ass and was joking and stuff.It was embarrassing,but funny.

When I went with my boyfriend,the girl was way too serious and trying to get people off and it just seemed really pervy.

Anyways,we both agreed it wasn't really our thing.But then,both my boyfriend and I are the kind of people who prefer a connection with someone in order to be sexually attracted.

19. Trond

Gold Member

The experience depends very much on the club and even more on the specific girl(s) you meet. There are certainly some strippers with weird issues, as in most professions. For table dances, I try to look for girls with a certain charm and charisma (particularly important if Im there with my wife), and it turns out they are not hard to find.

20. ratatattooey

ratatattooey New Member

My wife insisted that I take her to one of the local clubs here for her birthday a couple of months ago. I cut her off from sex for two days before. I kept talking about sex, and how she was going to get to touch and be touched by some nice women.

By the time we got there she was soooo on edge. She had a blast. And the dancers would come over and pull her top down to expose her breasts and lick and caress them. She had a blast, got a couple of lap dances from some well endowed girls, and since it was her birthday, she was put in a chair on stage and all the dancers in the place took turns giving her a lap dance... ended up with my wife having her dress pulled up and ass shown to the world... she loved it, and had the time of her life... until we got home... then she had the time of her life. She had been on edge for so long, we broke her personal record for most O's in a night.

The next day, she was talking about what she would wear differently to give the girls better access. We've been back a few times, and she loves it every time.