Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rozenkavalier, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

A question for a girl. When do you go to strip clubs? Do you enjoy them?

For guys: Would you take your girl to a strip club? If so, how do you interact with the Male/female dancers?

2. Ready2Please

Gold Member

It has been years since I've gone to a strip club. If I was in a relationship I would want my SO to come with me so we both could enjoy the dance. Yes I would go with him to a club with women. I find that sexier than a club with men dancing.

Women are sensual when they dance.

3. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Just as I thought. You are seriously cool. I agree about women dancers.

Would you join in the lap dancing? Would you expect to be pleasured in the club or later?:eyes

I've seen videos of pretty wild male dancers and customers in Europe. I have always suspected they are staged as the same people seem to show up in them. Any thoughts there?

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife has been with me a couple of times. It was her idea, she just wanted to see what it was all about. She bought me a lap dance and a few little bottles of champaign. We had a great time. I have only been to the clubs when I traveled and was with a bunch of horndog colleagues, and a few times here in my town with guys from work, but not a regular thing. They're too much of a ripoff with drinks and cover for me to spend a lot of time there.

Oh, I forgot to mention; my wife believed the stories the girls always give about dancing to pay for nursing school to support a child.

5. awakened

awakened New Member

Oh yeah, I did go to strip clubs years ago and just wore a sports coat, got free drinks all night. i have not been in years and would like to go but so expensive !!!!! I would actually like to flirt with the girls !!!! Are there private areas? Like to give my husband a bj while we are there???? Or a date ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

i love strip clubs - however they are not very nice round where i live, trashy and drunk teenagers come to mind. But i enjoy them as I'm bisexual, and it's the obvious option when going out with a straight male. with trust it's the perfect experience.

7. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I would like a lap dance with the woman and I would love to have my man get one to. However I would not expect to be pleasured with that woman unless all three of us agreed to meet some place else.

8. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

These clubs are different where ever you go. The local requlation is the key. The rip-off factor does turn me off. However in my area they are combined with a reasonable bar menu. They are an interesting place to go watch girls dance and strip while enjoying lunch. The only time a dancer goes home with a customer is when it's a seperate arangement. As I say this varies where ever you go. "Hustler's" at North Beach in San Francisco is completely different.

9. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life and I have yet to go Hustler's in the city. Maybe it is because I would rather be the one stripping for my man. Kind of like the member on here who did her own video! That was definitely hot!

10. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

It does seem like an obvious choice for a Straight / Bi dating couple. I think there is a scenario there for an erotic tale.:eyes:ladiesman

11. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Lap dances are generally performed in a private area. BJs would be hard but not imposible. Dry humping is more likely to produce and orgasm without management objection.:jerkit

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I love upscale strip clubs and I love to watch a man get a private lap dance, and have a man watch me get one. Once, my ex and I lucked upon a nice russian girl, who let us touch her despite the rules for us not to. She and I all but got it on, and it was so hot. We left soon after, and went at it in the parking lot before the car doors were closed.....

13. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wifes gone with my friends and I. She wasn't really into the guys, the first one we went to had both male and female, 1 table with men, 4 with women of course. We then went to the upscale next and she enjoyed that one. We used to make it a fairly regular thing, hockey game, then strip bar. We could be at a table 9 min from the sound of the last horn.

14. Northside

Gold Member

I've had several girlfriends who were dancers a few years back. I took them to work sometimes so I guess I took my girl to a strip club.

15. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I've been, with my husband a few times, but it makes him very uncomfortable, so the only way to get him in there is if he's quite intoxicated. :lol

I love the sight of women dancing, flirting with the girls, and being in a place so sex centered. But the establishment has to have a decent atmosphere and decent looking girls.

I've been in one place where the bathrooms were gross and the girls looked like they could appear swinging folding metal chairs on the Jerry Springer show the next day. That's a little off putting and actually makes me feel sorry for the girls, as if they're doing it because they must, rather than because they enjoy it. :ugh

16. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

After reading some of these posts, I'm seriously considering bringing Steve to a strip club. Of those that have gone and enjoy it... would you recommend it?

17. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'd say go for it, so long as you're a woman who can enjoy rather than feel bothered by an environment of eroticism and sexy women. Atop all the skin, there's something freeing and arousing about the openly sexual environment. :tup

#17 NaughtyKnickers, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Absolutely!!:phat