Strip Clubs?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hope81, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Hope81

Hope81 New Member

What is it about strip clubs that men love so much? Cant be the $10 beer and constant buying situation to look at woman you cant touch...? :ugh

2. Steel

Steel Member

If the girls are ugly.... the beer costs much less!! :D

3. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

It is all fantasy for some guys. I don't much care - it paid for my undergraduate degree. <3

4. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

I've been to a strip club once...it was overrated frankly...granted it was one of the shady ones where most of the strippers were all old and probably on drugs...but still. Paying to see a girl take off her clothes to generic music? No thanks...I'll save money

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I feel like it's just a good time. It can be very titillating for some men. If my hubby wanted to go to one, I'd be ready to go with him. It seems like it might be fun to at least try.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

T&A :dgrin

7. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

The Pink Pussy Cat!

There's one in Miami I've been to a few times called the Pink Pussy Cat! It's rather famous. It's on North West 36th not far from the airport.

I asked the guy in charge what the deal was. It's like this. The lunch is free. You can even ask for seconds, and explain how you want your salad. It's a 1 item main course. When I went it was "fajitas de pollo", little strips of chicken in a sauce, served with rice. The beers were $ 5 bucks, and you have to buy at least one.

The girls dance on this center platform, and all us patrons sat on stools around the platform, with flat area that served as a bar built right around the edge of the platform. As you eat your lunch and drink your beer a girl is dancing, 100% totally nude on the platform! And I must say, some of them were worthy of Playboy! Very beautiful! Most were Latin. There were a few Russians for guys who like 'em really white, and there was one black Haitian. A girl does like 3 or 4 dances, and then she hops off the stage and another one takes her place, and starts a routine.

Now here comes the hard part. The girl who just finished her routine very slowly goes guy to guy, rubs his back a little, asks if he like the dance, and then asks for a tip! Believe me, it's very hard to say no!

Why do us men like it? Often the girls are beautiful! The dances are well done and skillful. Even though we know they're mainly interested in that wallet, and the green stuff inside, they seem really sweet and nice and affectionate! It's the type of thing you do just once in a while.

8. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Strip clubs...what is there NOT to like???

I frequent strip clubs...more than once a week. I go out for a few drinks.

Ok...here is my theory on the strip club - I can go anywhere and spent $3 on a beer, most of the time I chat with the locals or the bartender...both of which are not that easy on the eyes. I can go to a strip club and Spend the same $3 bucks a drink, and most of the time there are AT LEAST 4 women working...that is 8 naked breasts for my enjoyment (strip clubs here are topless, the full nude ones are BYOB). 1/2 the patrons there are women also...that means MORE breasts for my enjoyment.

I know the bartenders personally, most of the strippers...it is always a good time for me.

It just depends on how you look at it...We are all here for sex, discussion...learning...perving...

Why can you not be at a strip club for the same thing...

Dvus:dgrin

9. Pride

Pride New Member

It's just a good time is all. I dont even get turned on while getting lap dances. Though the best strip clubs have pool tables. Now there is nothing like shooting pool with hot naked girls dancing around :)

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I don't like strip clubs.

11. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

They don't really do anything for me ... if I'm going to watch a naked woman dance around, I'd prefer it to be in my bedroom. :D

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

So can we expect to see Dreama swinging off the pole?

Hot Diggetty Dawg:naughtydance...Id pay good money to see that:brow

13. bsxy420

Gold Member

on our way back home from florida my bf and i stopped at a WE BARE ALL.went in and had some buffalo wings and pop...sat and made fun of the dancers... had a good time...there was one red head that i thought was pretty hot that came over and asked if i wanted a lap dance i how ever declined we needed to get back on the road to home.....it was good fun.

14. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I don't have anything against Strips clubs as such. When I was going out with groups of blokes in germany we'd sometimes end up in strip clubs. One in particular would give free drinks to girls with groups of men so we didn't have to pay the inflated prices the blokes were paying.

But lap dance clubs are apparently becoming big business in the uk. Here's a link to newspaper article I read recently

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/apr/23/ukcrime

15. cook74

Gold Member

They were fun when I was younger but just like dance clubs with loud noise, I grew out off them. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with either BTW, I'm just saying they aren't my thing anymore.

And I have been to dozens, some that bare all, or put on shows :brow, I have had lap dances and even slept with some of the girls walking around when I got too worked up. :dgrin But the last few times I went I just thought it wasn't worth it.

If you are going to go to a strip clubs just once or twice, my advice would be to go to some of the classier and more expensive places (and definitely try a lap dance if you haven't already), rather than the seedier cheap joints. It's definitely a great one off experience.

16. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Lap dances!

I fail to see the attraction of lap dances! For one thing, everyone is watching. I saw a guy get a lap dance at the Pink Pussy Cat, and I couldn't imagine why he shelled out the $ 20 bucks! In most clubs touching the girl's interesting parts (breasts etc.) is utterly forbidden. For anything more than a good watch, I'd prefer to do it at home in my apartment.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is the first time I've clicked on this thread. When I read this comment by Steel I snorted half a cup of coffee up my nose. :lol

18. heelfetish

Gold Member

Gee, CL, where've you been? I snorted water up my nose two days ago! :lol

19. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

You had the option of getting a private dance in the VIP rooms, didn't you?

20. igor

Gold Member

Yeah - and our wives won't do that type of thing at home.

I've only been to a few - they were in Mexico. I wasn't impressed. Did nothing for me.