stretching???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by macishone, Nov 19, 2010.

1. macishone

macishone Member

Ok well I know this is probably in the wrong section but I need help or guidance from both sides of the sexual realm. Well my fiance and I are very adventurous when it comes to our sex lives and she has expressed to me the desire to be "stretched" both vaginally and anally. I am more than happy and willing to fuck her till she's gaping but she wants to be "sssttrreeeetcccchheedd" and I don't know how to do it. Can anybody suggest techniques, positions, toys the whole nine yards if you guys can help me out so I can really wow her and make her not be able to walk that would be great. Help me, help her or break her whichever cums first. Thank you in advance for your words.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hmmm, so she wants to test the limits of her receptacles. I think for her vagina you might want to use something tapered shaped like maybe a champaign bottle, clean of course. But that may not be strong enough. You sure wouldn't want it to shatter in there. Keep in mind the wide part will be the weakest part.

The anus is a different story. Unlike the vagina, it is NOT designed to stretch and return to its original size and tightness without tearing. There is a real possibility of permanent damage that could result-in the short term-in infection, and in the long term in muscle control trouble.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

In orderwords, you'll eventually will end up having to buy a shit load of Depends for her (no pun intended)

4. macishone

macishone Member

Thank you for your input so far but from what it sounds like.... She wants it to be a one time adventure I realize the risks at stake especially the depends part (thank you kermit) I just wanna make this fantasy happen for her and I need guidance as to how I can do it safely and really stretch her out.

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

i'm no expert on stretching (im crossing my legs tight at the thought of a champagne bottle in my pussy....owww) but have yall tried inserting a toy into her pussy while youre inside of her? or fingers? i would start out slow and try that or buy a large dildo and let her work with it....

im not much help but thats what i'd do :D

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

pick up some larger toys - try fisting (that is an amazing feeling ;) )

7. Kermit

Gold Member

Theres a way to do anal fisting using the same duck technique...but gosh damn I still don't get it, it was bad enough in jail (In a cell with four black guys) i don't see how anyone takes that

8. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

LOL I've never done anal fisting and have only successfully been vaginally fisted by a woman (the few guys who have wanted to try have had HUGE hands.. and with one we "practiced" with daily in some sort for about 6 months - my pussy just was not made to fit something that big inside.. we came close, but it would always get to the point of pain before he could get his thumb inside :( but still the 4 fingers and his hand was AMAZING!)

9. bigperv

bigperv New Member

You could always use your bare hands. But I think what you should be looking at is one of the inflatable dildos/butt plugs. They expand inside as you pump them. I've seen them for sale in shops before, but you might want to look them up online.

10. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I was coming back to add the bolded.. one of the best feelings for me was when my ex would take his fingers (1 or 2 from each hand.. 3 on occasion when he could get them to fit) and pull to spread it apart.. (I swear one night his friend about came all over just watching him do this when we were "warming up" and he had 3 fingers from each hand in my pussy and pulled it open about 2" wide) & he did it with my ass a few times BUT it was harder for him and he had to be more cautious since the anus isn't stretch - he could have hurt me if he forced too much

11. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

fisting .. with a good lube gradually increase the number of fingers and the speed .. it does magic ;)