Stress Reduction.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by talldarknaverage, Apr 30, 2011.

1. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

Just thought I would share a nice little story-

I have been studying my arse off for the last semester, obviously working full time, and havent hit the gym regularly in months. Winter is still hanging around here (tomorrow's May 1, WTF?) Finally, I havent had much sex in a month or better. Today I had a final exam I have been studying for relentlessly...

Last night I went to my GF's house, we had about an hour before we were expected to meet friends. She was tired, but looked at me and said we should do it now, because she would be way too tired later. NICE.

Long story short...We had a half hour of great sex. She has such a great body, and feeling her soft, smooth skin again was in itself enough to put me at ease. We started out missionary, went to my favorite, (lazy cowgirl? Awesome? See earlier post for details) and finished with doggy. When I came all of my stress left my body. GONE. She felt good too.

She made me slap her ass several times.

I believe I aced the final.

Thanks for reading, good weekend to all.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

An experiment was recently undertaken. The participants were given a stressful task, public speaking. The night before some were instructed to masturbate, some were instructed to have oral sex with their partners and some were instructed to have intercourse with their partners. The participants who had intercourse were less stressed during the speaking, as measured by heart rate and body moisture, than the others.

The conclusion was that we actually need to have sex in order to function properly, but there is more to it than that. Intercourse for both men and women is the sex we need to have.

3. igor

Gold Member

You are a lucky guy. If only all our SO's would realize what a good romp can do for us.

4. talldarknaverage

I agree with the research. I felt very centered and at ease while taking the exam I had been so stressed out about. The sex we had that evening was a great way to reset my attitude.

5. talldarknaverage

I AM lucky, she is a great girl. Thanks for weighing in.

6. Meee

Gold Member

The experiment should have had a control: lots of skin contact without sexual intercourse. Touching reduces stress. "...feeling her soft, smooth skin again was in itself enough to put me at ease." The experiment doesn't prove that we need sexual intercourse to reduce stress--it might only be proving that we need the touching that goes along with it.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

The oral sex that some had with their life partners had no effect whatsoever. Given they were couples and having sex without intercourse and it didn't help, then it's safe to assume that a hug the night before public speaking wouldn't have any positive impact.

8. RawDog

RawDog Member

Sex is the best stress reducer as far as I'm concerned, but I think it's more tied into the orgasm/endorphin cycle that's magnified when shared with another human being.

I could never understand people who don't feel like having sex because they had a stressful day at work. I'm the opposite, if I had a stressful day the *first* thing I want to do is go home and make love to my wife to forget the day.

9. talldarknaverage

In the interest of clarification: The scientific aspect of all this, while interesting, is really not the point. SEX IS AWESOME, womens bodies are fantastic, the touch, taste, smell, the look, a handful off ASS, the rest of your day is gone when you get some action like this. Nothing could make you feel better. What the hell...let's experiemnt some more!

10. nyxx

nyxx New Member

yeah, orgasm is a great stress reliever, its old news. welcome to the fold :)

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife and I have known about that for 25 yrs.

Never found college stressful, it's a controlled enviroment. My stress started when I had to deal with employees and subcontrators. Other peoples incompetetence stresses me.