strapon

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by mleyva, Mar 11, 2015.

1. mleyva

mleyva New Member

I want a couple to women to fuck my ass with a dildo and make me there bitch hard

CLE32793 and phish like this.
  2. travis beck

Gold Member

My wife and I play with a coue of different strapons and let me tell you it is really good. I'm not sure how a couple of different women would workout in that situation, but I get the fantasy.

phish, magicland69 and Eastcoastman like this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Strap on play is incredible fun. I do it with my husband all the time. Remember it can be sensual as well as dominating.

4. TonyD

Gold Member

Oh yes, we love doing it too.:)

Redline1 and travis beck like this.
  5. magicland69

magicland69 Member

I love strap on play, just wish I could get the wife to play more than once a year.

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

After our chat, I put it on my to-do list.

Mittimer and phish like this.
  7. Northside

Gold Member

I've never done anything like that. I had a female doctor give my a prostate exam and it wasn't at all erotic. I keep hearing that guys like it and that makes me curious if I'm missing something fun.

8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Doctors are clinical.
    Playing doctor.... Fun!!!

As a girl, the obgyn inserts two fingers twice a year. Completely different from when a guy does it.

CLE32793 and phish like this.
  9. Northside

Gold Member

That makes sense. It's a pretty embarrassing feeling to have a female or even a male doc do this to me. I think I'd feel pretty vulnerable with a woman and a strap on I guess that's part of the experience though. Do most guys like it?

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Some do, some don't and some are unwilling to try. Personally, I have tried many forms of internal anal stimulation with many different partners. While some of the benefits are said to be great by many, the discomfort for me makes it not worth it.

xx

11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Not to sound like my mother but if most men jumped off a bridge, would you?

Look into it, find a willing/open partner and/or buy a toy and try.

Keep in mind, sex with one person is different with another. If you don't like it the first time, be open with another.

phish likes this.
  12. Northside

Gold Member

I'm trying to keep an open mind and learn about things I've never done. I know sex is different with different people. I said I think I'd feel pretty vulnerable with a woman and a strap on. I would have to trust her a lot and know that this would turn her on. If it wasn't something that she wanted to do for her own pleasure, I would decline. If a woman I cared for really wanted to do it to a guy, I would let her fuck me with that strap on.

13. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

For me tbe first time was not worth it. My first time was with my first wife, and yes i should have known better however it was one of those rare occasions we were getting along. Well she is the one who showed up with a plug and i agreed but i ask her to be gentle, she promised. She lubbed up the plug and swirled ot around the outer sphincter, that felt good, however that is when she decided to shove it in all the way, one push. I could not get away fast enough.

Now jump foward six years or so and i am remarried, we had discussed anal however not tried anything. One evening she comes out of the bedroom with nothing but a harness and a plug in it, she knew of what happened before and took her time stroking my cock with her left had and lubing mr butt with her right.

When she ask me if i was ready to try i said sure but stop if i ask. She agreed, i got on all four and she started playing with my sphincter, then she slowly started going in. Once it was all the way in she stopped and i started rocking back and forth.

She ask me if she could fuck my as and i wanted her too, she started slow but with both of us enjoying it so much it did not take lond and she was pounding me and slapping my Cheeks. She came twice like that, and it is a part of our lives now.

Suggestions for you, trust your partner, use lots of lube, take your time. It feels great, but be open and have good communication.

14. Redline1

Gold Member

That is completly awesome!!!! I have been working my wife for a while now. She knows I like the ass play a lot...... She will finger me and has teased my ass with her dildo. She knows I want bad... Still don't get why she won't take my ass. She has asked me and I said yes before. I think for her the giver has to be ready to give it just like the one recieving has to be ready to receive also.

billytk1977 likes this.
  15. sluty

Gold Member

I fucking my hubby all the time with my strapon.I give it to his mouth at first like watching him sucking and then I fuck him really like a fucking hore.I like when he act really like a bitch in heat.I like it very because he has strong orgasms and because he he feel something from what I feel when he is pounding my pussy and ass.

16. Heather.d

Gold Member

Buy your wife a Strapless Dildo and she will love you forever! Once she uses one of these, she will throw away all those crappy strap-ons! If you're not familiar with them, look at StraplessDildo.com for some free videos and info. ;)

phish and magicland69 like this.
  17. sluty

Gold Member

Di
    Did you try ever a dildo like that?I tried with a friend of mine and it was fucking good

theCARS1979 likes this.
  18. Barent

Verified Gold Member

How does that "Strapless Dildo" work, and how is it better than a good strap-on, to which you can attach many different sizes and shapes of dildos for different sensations and pounding levels?

19. sluty

Gold Member

Di
    Did you try ever a dildo like that?I tried with a friend of mine and it was fucking good
    It's better because it ender in your pussy and stimulate you when use it to another's person pussy or ass.

theCARS1979 likes this.
  20. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Thanks. We have a strap on which has the capability of putting another dong on backwards, for the pussy, and also a butt plug on the back of the strap that goes in the ass crack that will hold a plug. She never used them, though.

Don't think that type would interest her, but it's good to know about, so thanks!