Strapon Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by erosexpressions, Jun 25, 2008.

1. erosexpressions

erosexpressions New Member

This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time; being done by a woman that is. I'm not sure if its because its "taboo" from a social viewpoint or it just being a change of pace or maybe its my hidden bi side coming out but it was always a massive turn on.

Thankfully, my current girlfriend has been more than happy to help realize that fantasy. We started off with one of those "starter" kits that include a couple different dongs and have moved from there. Its even got her interested in anal which we've slowly been exploring.

What are you likes, turn ons and experiences with strapon sex?

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We both love it. We have two strap ons-Vibrating Anal Twister Strap On and Bend Over Beginner Kit.
    The Bend Over Beginner Kit has a harness, two interchangeable silicone dildos and a vibrator that fits in the harness to stimulate her clitoris while she does me. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. I love to see her rubbing the lube on the dildo. She gets so hot and talks dirty about what she is doing to me. She lubes my dick and gives me a HJ while she fucks me. We cum together.

We also watch the DVD Bend Over Boyfriend.

We have ordered a Feeldoe(strapless strap on). I read very good things about it.

#2 oldkinky, Jun 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2008
  3. YngScottishCpl

YngScottishCpl New Member

recently i have enjoyed havin my ass played with during oral with the mrs. she asked the other night the mrs asked if i would let her use a strap on me. i said yeah why not. then she asked if id wear a skirt ha ah

i downlaoded a few strap on films for us and she seemed to quite enjoy it... just got to buy a strap on now!!!

4. erosexpressions

erosexpressions New Member

Good luck and make sure to take it slow! We haven't quite gotten to the point where the SO is comfortable licking back there but everything else is good. Not sure if i'd be down with wearing a skirt for it but if it turned her on that'd be something to explore

5. berserker

berserker New Member

We have done it. we enjoyed it. Not one of my favorite things but every now and again I let her do it.

6. severin

severin New Member

and remember, the door swings both ways. she wants you in a skirt while she fucks you in the ass, well...fair's fair :p