Strapon Play

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by lizisconfused, Mar 4, 2014.

1. lizisconfused

lizisconfused New Member

Sometimes I will use a finger when going down on my husband. He has asked if I would use one of my toys or even get a strap on. I've seen some other threads on this topic and wanted to see if anyone had any advice.

2. diehard

Gold Member

I love the door knocked on,but more scares me

3. kristilikestoswing

We have been playing with a strap on for a few years now and he really enjoys it. I have to admit, it is kind of fun sometimes ramming him really hard. My advice is get a good harness and get him to pick out the dildo. Look at what he picks out and then get a larger one. Trust me on this one, he will thank you for it!

sluty, apostolis75, John W and 2 others like this.
  4. shashtzoh

My husband and I have done all of the things you mentioned and I have used my fingers and toys also and even a strap on we have. It is called a feeldoe and it works really good for us with a harness and the part inside me too. I think if you look it up you can see one. Just be as gentle with him as you would want him to be when he does anal on you. Use lots of lube and pay attention to the angle of penetration because some of them work really well and feel good for my husband so that his prostate gets nice stimulation. Dont be afraid to try it. Learn what he likes and he will love it.
    Tracy

sluty, danrb007, John W and 1 other person like this.
  5. John W

Gold Member

We have done it once and I loved it. Wish she would do it more often.

sluty likes this.