strap ons... can anyone get me started?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by funtownpier, Dec 9, 2007.

1. funtownpier

funtownpier New Member

Hey everyone! I've been lurking these boards for a while and decided to finally join up. This seems like such a friendly board, and I'm excited about all the other naughty things I'll find here! My name is Matt, I'm a 19 yr old college student, and I have the best girl I could possibly ask for. Our relationship is strong, and our sex life is great. We are completely open to try anything...

So last night, my girlfriend was fucking my ass with her vibrator and giving a great bj, and I told her I wanted her to fuck my ass with a strap on. She decided that would be great. The idea of gender reversal is so kinky; I want her to feel the control and power of fucking someone and I love the thought of laying back and taking it, just like she does for me.

So now, we're in the market for a strap on. We've heard about strap ons with attachments that extend into her pussy and/or ass so she can receive stimulation too, and we decided this is the best option. Nothing sounds sexier than me riding her huge cock and making her cum and cum. My ass can take a lot, so something with good size would be great, but not too ridiculous. Also, I'm a poor college student, so I'm trying to avoid breaking the bank. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much guys!

Edit: Looking online, I just found the "FeelDoe" and it looks perfect. Can anyone tell me about it? Also, I just realized that you can't post links to adult stores here, so if anyone has anything for me, a PM would be great. But still, I'd love to hear any strap on input, advice, etc!

#1 funtownpier, Dec 9, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  2. bigmanwithpbgun

bigmanwithpbgun New Member

That thing looks awesome. Stimulates both partners at once. I would love for a girl to try that on me.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife and I have an Ultra Harness 2, and the Vacu-Lok attachments work very well. The harness is easy to wear and is actually kind of comfortable I'm told. There's a hole in the harness to allow her to slip a toy in as well, such as a vibrating egg.

I've seen the Feeldoe and I'm intrigued, although I have to wonder how well it'd stay in when the action heats up. The high price tag is keeping me from finding out for myself. :(

4. indagroove

indagroove New Member

The feeldoe is awesome, but my wife finds it hard to keep in when the monkey love action really gets going. The woman pretty much has to keep her legs together or it'll end up popping out of her. It has it's place, as it is quick to insert. My wife has been known to grab it and sneek into the shower to suprise me.

We are currently looking for a good strap system. Something like the vac-lock rig. It's not cheap, so we want to make sure we get something that will take a good work out. With a strap system, she can then straddle over her vctim and not worry about it popping out.

good luck. let us know how it goes.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

indagroove, how does she like her end of the feeldoe? Does it feel good for her, aside from fighting to keep it in place? Or is she indifferent about it?

We love our harness (or at least I do), and I can say for certain that we've never had a problem with it coming undone or out of place, even when the action got intense. :eek:

6. indagroove

indagroove New Member

She loves the bulb that inserts. SHe liks any insertion :) It also has a flat ripplesd area that rubs against her clit. So when she is on her knees taking me from behind, and i'm on my side, she gets alot out of it.

She wants to do me froggy style (that's her squatting on her feet and her victim face down, ass up in the air. That's where she cannot hang on to it wthout keeping a hand on it. She also wants to be able to stradle me and dangle her dick in my face.

#6 indagroove, Dec 10, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  7. funtownpier

funtownpier New Member

Okay, we're starting to worry about the feeldoe falling out during sex. But my girlfriend is very small, (4'11") so maybe the bulb would stay in her pretty well. What do you guys think?

8. legacyfinder

legacyfinder New Member

I say give it a go. I personally have no experience with this sorta thing but sounds pretty sweet.
    With such a mall frame it seems to me she'll be fine.

9. indagroove

indagroove New Member

I think you will be OK. My wife is pretty long legged.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

That's not going to tell you anything, though, sweets, because petite women can have large vaginas, and vice versa. The part of the Feeldoe that's made for vaginal insertion is shaped so that the PC muscles will naturally clench down on it, so I doubt you'd have any problems. Let us know how it works out if you decide to try it :)

11. minarchist

minarchist New Member

That's awesome... I'd like to fuck my bf with a strap-on but he's sexually dominant and won't let me. :p

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Oh man, That sucks! Maybe wrestle him to the ground or something, hmmm?:brow

13. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I would reccomend any of the Vac-u-lok systems because they are so versatile with attachments and can be used by male or female. Me and my S.O. have used it both ways but mainly so I can penetrate her vaginally and anally, and also have used it large attatchments for the thrill factor

14. strangeone

strangeone New Member

When I was first looking for strap ons I found the feeldoe and showed it to my wife, I thought it would be a good thing since we could both enjoy it. But when she bought a strap on she got one of those vac u lock ones(at least I believe thats what it is, The package was thrown out long ago). Its great for me and has a vibe that she feels when we use it. I'm still going to get a feeldoe to try out one day though.

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Holy crap! I can't believe I have never thought of that possibility! We bought a harness and attachments a while ago for me to use on him. I did try it once and it was a huge turn off for me to be pumping into him...

The harness has been collecting dust ever since, but now the idea of a DP sounds mighty intriguing. :dgrin