[Ask a Girl] Strap On ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by NyguY, Sep 23, 2008.

1. NyguY

NyguY New Member

Girls have you ever used one on a guy? If so how was that experience? And who brought it up to try was it something you wanted or him?
  2. vickisam

vickisam New Member

It was him (not hubby) and it was kinda weird at first but as he got into it I got into it. Different perspective from that angle and doing the driving. I have a better respect for seat belts! LOL Sorry!

I would do it again if someone asked. I have had another girl use one on me, but that is for another thread!

Good luck with your experiment. Keep an open mind and just try to enjoy the ride!

V

3. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I tried it once because my husband wanted it. I HATED it and haven't done it since. I didn't like taking the male role, I felt awkward and slightly embarrassed. For some reason, using a dildo on him with my hand doesn't bother me, but to be thrusting at him...........nope, didn't like it at all. :(
  4. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Nope never have but would love for a girl to use one on me :D
  5. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW loves to use a strap on on me and I love it too. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She gets so hot and talks dirty about her dick and how much she likes to fuck me in the ass.
  6. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I keep trying to get my hubby to let me use one on him, We have only gotten as far as a butt plug with him..I will keep trying though. I would cum instantly if I used one on him :)
  7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

uhhhggg Please give me one!!!!! i want it! NOWWW!!! OHHH MY GOD!!!
  8. boredbuddy

boredbuddy New Member

Yep, I've used one on a guy, I brought it up, and it was fantastic. Made me appreciate just how difficult driving can be though... I kept wanting to shift my legs but every time I would try it would want to slip out, kinda that "stupid body" feeling the same as whenever I've tried something new, like rollerskating, poi, holla hoop for the first time, ect but it was soo sexy! Practice makes perfect I guess.