strap-on with girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by zaximka, Jun 6, 2007.

1. zaximka

zaximka New Member

I wondered if someone could help me with one delicate matter. We have a god time with my girlfriend and like experimenting all the time. I heard that anal sex should be very pleasurable for a man due to the prostate and she tried anal fingering on me- it was ok and indeed good. She said that we could use some toys there,:eek like strap-on. ( I saw lesbian girls used it in the movies). I know this should feel good, but the thought she will be penetrating me makes me feel confused. I don‛t know if it‛s a good idea. What do you think?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Star-ons come in all shapes and sizes. many i think will tell you to start with a small on at first.

some here love this act, some dont, some are still waiting for the experience..

But at the end of the day , are you willing and wanting your g/f to do this to you ?

3. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

Dude, if you don't want to, send her to me!! J/K
    I would love for my GF to want to try this, but she wont.
    I suggest a smaller and less expensive to try, then if you like it. I suggest a 'feeldoe" it is a strapless one that will go in her as well.

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Agree, If you like it you like it, if your doing it for her estimate why you are doing it, choose

And if you are worried about being gay or what ever, Straight guys love anal as well

Yes I think a lot of guys would like to have this done to them by their SO,

however I don't think that mine would, toys seem to be taboo to her:ugh

But if you want try and take it slow and enjoy thats the most important aspectic

5. Steel

Steel Member

Add that to the fantasy list! It's tough finding a good woman into adventure!

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I suggest starting small. Try some smaller toys, either by yourself or with her. Find out for yourself if you enjoy anal penetration/arousal BEFORE investing in a strap-on or having a bad experience.

Personally I love anal, and only wish we broke out our strap-on more often. But everyone is different. Find out what YOU like. :)

7. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

I recently allowede my new gf to fuck my arse with her dildo and loved it, she has since asked if i would like to try her doing me with a strap on> i have agreed to this and i am excited by it< but i also have reservations and will start with something small. like i say, try anything once and if you like it do it again and then a third time just to make sure.