Strap-on sizes

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Sir Kill Jerk, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

For the couples that use a strap-on F to M, how big is it? And do you wish it was bigger or smaller or is the perfect size?

The one my wife uses on me is a 5 inch Doc Johnson Vac-u-lock attachment. It's the perfect size for me and I don't know if I could handle anything larger.

2. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

I think the one my wife uses on me is too long. It's bigger than me. I think it's like 8

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Lawdy-be..... this is something that Thorn & I are working toward....
    I'm just not sure I could pump it - - and I'm really not sure Thorn is all that 'into it'.... but it sounds so hot and erotic.

I did insert a tip of a finger during a blowjob... and I'm sure the sensation was incredible.

But - - a strap-on? I suppose that's a few months down the road?

:sf has brought us to plateaus that we never thought we would encounter, so......

How do I make him (and myself) feel comfortable with this most personal sexual experience?

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Rose, use the Wand with the Gee whiz attachment on Thorn. Trust me, he'll love it!

I have two different sized dildos that came with the strap-on harness we bought. One is about 4" and thin, the other is thicker and closer to 6". We've only experimented with the short, thin one so far.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

... I love "thick"... don't ask me why... but girth is EVERYTHING to this woman!!!

We've experimented with the G-Wiz.... but to no avail. I love it, but it's a bit much for my Lover :)lol) -
    He does enjoy the vibrator action of the Wand, and has had great "O's" with it - but the insertion part is a --- abit much --- so far.... :brow

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm all about thick, too, Rose, but my hubby, not so much. :lol

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I don't see much need for long, I've never had her use a strap on, but dildos and vibrators she has during oral sex. The prostate is only about two inches in and I didn't feel much difference if they were inserted two inches or the whole way. The orgasm is more intense when it's in a littler further though, maybe from four inches and up so six inches would probably be good.

I'm sure that there are probably ones out there designed specifically for men, ie have an extra bit of texture where it would stimulate the prostate. Try googling strap-on and prostate together.

8. Thorn

Gold Member

I have used vibs on the outside of the anal area while masturbating and the orgasm is better just from that. I guess because of the closeness to the prostate area. I think I'm ready, as Rose stated above, for a little finger massage though.

9. berserker

berserker New Member

about the same size as I am. I don't think I would want it any bigger

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ours is about 6.5" long. Pretty much the exact same size as me. Just as M-F anal sex, proper and gradual preparation is key. Don't just go for the whole enchilada. Start small, work up to the bigger toys.

Girth is more important to me than length with anal penetration, too deep and it is uncomfortable to me. I don't know the actual girth of our toys, but I'd say they're of average size. :)