strap-on sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by computerman, Aug 25, 2006.

1. computerman

computerman New Member

that's all i ever think about. any other guys here like this. i am not gay. I love my wife. and we do it about once a month. but i just want it more.

Any women enjoy doing this to their man?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

My wife and I haven't done strap on although I would do it if she wanted to do it. I would want it to have a butt plug and vagina plug for her and a vibrator for both of us. When my wife has not felt like having sex, she sometimes has done a hand job on me (she has gotten very, very, very good at that). Sometimes she has lubricated her finger and stuck it inside me. I love being "taken" like that by her and love to cum with her finger in me.

4. computerman

computerman New Member

i'm on that thread too...

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Me! Mememememeeeeeee. Since there is another thread on this, I thought I'd add some useful information in this one. Tonight, I learned how to clean my leather strap-on harness. Ya gotta clean the harness and the attachments, ya know?! Mine is leather..... so here are my tips for cleaning it. You can use a cloth and wipe it with antibacterial soap and then wipe it with a cloth. Don't immerse leather in water. Yikes! According to my research the most disinfected you can get leather is by cleansing it with adult toy cleaners containing nonxynol-9. Adult stores sell special "toy cleaners"..... I suppose it's something we should all invest in, eh?

The things ya gotta know to participate in safe sex....sheesh!

6. ForFun24

ForFun24 New Member

This is one of my fantasies that I hope one day comes true. I have been fingered in the ass and enjoyed it, but I think it would be very nice if my GF straped one on and gave it to me...or used a vibrator on me, but the idea of her fucking me like that turns me on as well.