Strap on sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Apr 2, 2008.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

After we showered we went to bed and began telling each other about our fantasies. We both like to fantasize about group sex and being watched while we fuck. She likes to fantasize about giving another guy oral while I fuck her. We put on a DP DVD(Double Dippin') as we played with each other. She loves to see multiple hard dicks. As they did DP she was getting so hot and as she was about to cum I went down on her and she had a wild orgasm. She tastes so good. Then she said "I want to fuck your ass" I put on another DVD (Bend Over Boyfriend). She put on our strap on and turned on the small vibrator that is in the harness for stimulating her clit. She lubed the dildo as I just looked at her wearing the strap on. It is so erotic. She slowly inserted the dildo in me as she lubed my dick in order to give me a HJ. The dildo felt so good on my prostate and she was real hot from the vibrator. She continued fucking my ass as we watched the DVD. She stroked my dick faster and faster. It felt so good-her stroking my dick while she did me with the strap on. Needless to say it wasn't long until we were both cumming. Really wild orgasms. We collapsed in each others arms as she kicked the cum off of my dick. We thanked each other for our intense orgasms and the off to sleep.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Me likey! :tup

Great story, oldkinky!

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah! Great job!

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I hope this was a typo and you actually meant "licked". :lol

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

:rofl Good eye, BD.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I saw that and chose not to comment. But I'm commenting now. WTH? Umm, yeah.