Strap on sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Feb 24, 2008.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife loves to fuck me with a strap on. We began with her using an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gave me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. Then we purchased an anal toy Vibrating Anal Twister Strap On. My wife was using it as a toy to massage my prostate whne she said "I want to strap it on and do you". It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She lubed it and inserted it. Felt so good. She can feel the vibrations on her clitoris and in a short time we were cumming togther. So hot.

We recently received a new strap on-Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness, two silicone dildos and a vibrator that fits in the harness to stimulate her clitoris. We also got another silicone dildo that is curved for prostate stimulation. She put on the harness with the curved dildo and the vibrator for her. That was hot to see her wearing the harness with the dildo. She lubed it and inserted it in me. Great feeling. As she thrust stimulating my prostate I masturbated. The vibrator had her close to cumming and we both came together. So hot.
    The dildo are all smaller in diameter than my dick, but larger dildos can be used with the harness. That will come later.

2. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Well, more power to you for doing what you love.

3. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I wish I would have said something earlier to mine...

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think we really need to dust our harness off and have her give me a good poundin'! I've been really missing it lately!

5. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

I've been tryin to convince the wife to bring ours out and give me a good poundin'.