Strap on recomendations

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Mar 23, 2008.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We love our strapons. Our first was Vibrating Anal Twister Strapon. It can be used either as an anal toy or as a strapon. DW uses it as an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a BJ. Really intensifies my orgasms. When used as a strapon it is great for prostate stimulation. DW gives me a HJ while she does me. She feels the vibrations on her clitoris and we cum together.

We also have the Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness, two silicone dildos and a vibrator that fits in the harness to stimulate her clitoris. One of the dildos is small and the other is medium size. We also have a curvedsilicone dildo that can be used with the harness. It works good too. She gives me a HJ while she does me and we cum together.

All of these dildos are small and easy to insert with lube.

Strap on sex is hot. I love to see her wearing a strap on dildo and she loves to do it.

Our next toy will be a Feeldoe. The reports I see are that it is great. Has anyone used it?

2. bucky

bucky New Member

I would like my wife to get a strap-on for me. Is it a natural movement for her to thrust?
    We use hand held dildoes on each other and love it. What would be a good strap-on for a beginner?
    I have a thin twister for prostate but will not work with a strap-on.
    I use a hummingbird on her (expensive bu worth every penny). She gets off multiple times in just a few minutes.

3. LSU_lawyer

LSU_lawyer New Member

only been done once. she was older than me and kinky as hell. painful, but very intense.

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

The Bend Over Beginner Kit is nice. It comes with two small silicone dildos that are interchangeable. You can also get other dildos. Be sure to use lots of lube.

5. kujo

kujo New Member

I guess I might have a bit of a hang up on this one... I hate the fact that I do! I consider myself quite open and love new things. Having my girlfriend do me is just a little hard to get my head around. Although, I am quite intrigued by the prostate thing, so who knows! Never say never - very good philosophy to live by!

6. saml

saml New Member

It took me quite a while too (never been strap-on'd but have had a little A-play). As a straight male you have been told your whole life that anything going on back there is gay. Same as alot of girls being told that sex/ touching themself is completely wrong. With time you realize that it is just societies views of right and wrong playing with you. And we all know societies track record....

7. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Years ago I never dreamed that I would like this, but as I came to understand the prostate I purchased a vibrating anal toy and asked DW to use it on me while she gave me a blowjob and WOW I was hooked. My orgasms were so intense. We progressed from there to a strap on. We both love it. Try it you will like it.

8. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Tried anal for couple times with her fingering me and on the other time doing me with a butt plug.. Felt somehow weird but the orgasm sure was intense.. Not totally into it yet though.. A vibrating anal toy is prolly worth to try and a strap-on is also a must-try ^^

Starting to have a bunch of these things that we ought to try ..maybe we'll get to em when we move to our own apartment in July (We're living with her family for now as her job is near and our studies don't start before next fall)

9. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

I had an ex who did me with a strap on, those were the good days! Im trying to see how I can break the barrier now.

10. igor

Gold Member

Not having experienced either, I would think the BJ/anal toy thing would be far hotter than just having someone use a strap-on on me.

11. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Intense in a good way though? Did the pleasure of the experience out weight the pain?

As I've said before, I'd be scared to try anything that penetrated further than a finger.

12. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Did you ever try it with a regular vibe prior to that? My wife uses this realistic cyberskin vibrator she has on me, going in just past the head of it, which feels incredible, but I wonder how it compares with something made specifically for the prostate.

13. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

Besides the strap on, my ex had a clit vibe she put in my ass to stimulate me. Its an amazing, different, intense, orgasm, all at the same time. especially if she is giving you a bj , jerking you, and playing with the toy at the same time. Ive been wanting to try something like the "Aneros Prostate massager" which is specially designed for it.

14. badboy1

badboy1 New Member

My girlfriend first started fingering my ass as a condition when I wanted anal from her the first time. The first time even her small finger hurt, but even then it felt nice and intriguing, and kind of left me wanting more. From there on me starsted to explore anal play, so when she would give my a bj, she would also tell me to raise my legs so she could lick my ass. (very pleasurable as well) She would suck me off while pushing her fingers in, and I would find myself pushing up against her fingers as well. From there it progressed even further, using 2 , 3 fingers at times. (she had small fingers) She later used a thin dildo she had for herself, and It was very good. The feeling of being fucked in the ass, the fullness of it (hard to explain) and the sensations(prostate and such) were off the wall! It takes a bit of getting used to the size of a strap on and getting your ass relaxed to enjoy it, it might hurt the first couple of times, but then it will be very pleasurable.

When my gf put the strap on for the first time I almost came just by watching her, she put me in doggie style and fucked me. I felt dominated, pleasured, wanting more, incredible! ONe of the best orgasms ive had. Plus the kinky factor in itself is great.

15. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I agree. I love to see my wife wearing a strap on and she gets so hot wearing it. She talks dirty about her dick and how she loves to fuck me.

16. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

Using a strap on is much fun. :dgrin I've only done it a couple times, so I haven't gotten the whole even thrusting thing down yet. :p But its still a lot of fun though. Being able to tell my SO to bend over so I can screw him in the butt is a big turn-on for me. :brow

17. yikez

yikez New Member

i didn't know so many straight guys were into strap-ons.

18. vizzle

vizzle New Member

We really enjoy our feeldoe! She can wear it as a strapless strap-on or just as a masturbation device.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

I know its been a long time since you posted this question, Bucky, but I'd still like to answer.

Speaking for myself, the answer is "no". The first, last, and only time we tried using a strap-on was a coupla years ago and I still cringe when I think about how spasic I was when I strapped on a purple and black velvet harness, inserted a small purple dildo into it, and plowed my old man's back forty. *shudders*

20. bucky

bucky New Member

Thanks CL, it was a long time ago that I posted that and we haven't tried and doubt we ever will. Still enjoy the toys though.