Strap-on play and the fantasy of others

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sensless, Sep 24, 2016.

1. sensless

Gold Member

I'm in contact with a couple who want to fulfill their strap on fantasies. They look amazing and sound like really fun in bed. They want me to fuck them both with a strap on, fuck me with it. She wants to get a dp (his cock and strap on) and dp me in the same fashion. He wants to have his ass fucked and be sucked at the same time.

I don't get excited about this strap on stuff. But I'm excited about them. It's the kink and the fact they're going after their fantasies that excites me, I suppose. And their fantastic bodies. It also helps he has a big, thick cock. But I wonder about my libido.

I'm wondering if I'm bi after all. Could I be bi and not know it? Do people find they're bi at almost 50 of age?

Did you ever dp with a strap on? I've never used a strap on. I'm afraid to fuck them too deeply and hurt them. They've told me about a very big strap on she likes and that they'll get a smaller one for me, just in case.

How do you get pleasure wearing a strap on?

Any thoughts on the whole thing would be appreciated.

This is a real question and I'd particularly appreciate answers from people with some experience in any of these issues. Please, if at all possible, don't post pictures/gifs and the like in this thread. Thank you!

AJP, Interestedhubby, phish and 4 others like this.
  2. Mikey22

Gold Member

No experience in this, But just reading about it, Turns me on.;) Go for it. He's got a nice thick cock, And she's willing to share, Take advantage of it. Don't worry about hurting them, With the strap on. They probably do this all the time, And are used to it. Maybe take turns with the strap on. So you can give and receive pleasure. :)

sensless likes this.
  3. petergozinya

Gold Member

My wife and I used to do it and I loved it. She would clean me with an otc enema, dress me in panties, stockings and a bra. She would have me on my knees, head down on the bed, then lube me with KY. We had a 9" dildo that was tapered ( 1/2" to1.5") so as it went deeper it got bigger, with a 4" fat one that she could put in her pussy. She would lube my ass with a finger several times, then lube the dildo and start slow sliding it in. Every few times pushing in further until I'd say good. She would start thrusting slowly in and out then quicken the pace. I'd be yanking my cock through my panties. she'd say "do you like getting fucked in the ass"? I'd say "yes oh baby fuck me!!" Generally talking dirty to each other. She would reach around jerk on my cock and rub my nipples through the bra. She enjoyed anal as well so she new what it was like and loved it when I came in her ass. We even purchased a butt plug that would hold water and we could squirt it like someone was cumming in our asses.that was pretty much used for masturbation. Great times had by all!! Go for it! Have fun!! I want to hear all about it!!
    I am now 57 yrs old and have bisexual fantasies as well, mostly as MFM 3 some, so don't worry!
    Unfortunately she passed away 9 yrs ago from a heart attack. I miss her, Sexy Lady!!

#3 petergozinya, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    sensless and phish like this.
  4. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I don't think age has anything to do with anything. Be safe, have fun and if you like it then do it twice.

sensless and petergozinya like this.
  5. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

There are many types of strap on systems out there. We tried several and found all needed to be held in place by hand. The only 'hands free' strap on system we found was the Realdoe strapless strap on used with Rodeoh! briefs. The briefs have a perfect size hole for the realdoe and they hold everything in place. The clit stimulation works great and the wife can come easily while using it.
    Before the realdoe, the wife got some satisfaction from fucking, but it was a rare kink for her. Now it's a constant request.

sensless and AJP like this.
  6. phish

Gold Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I love the post. :)

petergozinya likes this.
  7. petergozinya

Gold Member

Thanks Phish! I really appreciate that!!

8. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Sorry to hear that. Having a woman that understands and enjoys the things you do is very difficult to find it seems.

petergozinya and phish like this.
  9. sensless

Gold Member

Thank you very much for this post. I'm sorry you've lost such a fantastic partner.

petergozinya likes this.
  10. sensless

Gold Member

I'm going to meet them in two weeks. The delay is because, though she lives here, he lives in Switzerland. I'll post an update after the deed. With details, if we do interesting things.

SWOJLO and petergozinya like this.