Strap on and prostate fucking

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkinky, Dec 28, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW always uses an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a BJ. Really intensifies my orgasms. Toys work better than fingers. The toys we use are: Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend, Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool and Anal Beads. The anal beads are OK, but I prefer a vibrating toy. All these toys are small enough that they insert easily with lube. Astrogel or Wet Platinum are good lubes. DW usually masturbates at the same time. Recently we got a new toy-Vibrating Anal Twister Strap On. It can be used either as an anal toy or as a strap on. It is so hot to see DW with the strap on in place and she goes wild. The vibrations stimulate her clitoris while she does me. I masturbate and she will also cum at the same time that I do. It is also small(4.5 inches long and 1 inch in diameter). It inserts very easily with lube. We are excited about a toy we have on order. It is called Bend Over Beginner Strap On. It has a harness and two small silicone dildos. It also has a vibrating egg that fits in the base of the dildo to stimulate her clitoris. Looks like fun. I love for her to fuck me in the ass and she loves to do it. Let us know about your fun

We watch sex DVD'S during foreplay, mutual masturbation and during other sex. We like watching group sex DVD'S. We like to watch DP and DW especially likes to watch men masturbate(including me) and she loves cum shots.
    When we are getting close, we fuck in the spoon position or doggy so we can watch the sex until we cum.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

That is the one that we purchased last year. We only used it with the harness once, because I wasn't comfortable to that, but have used the dildos a couple of times on their own. I found the vibrating egg to be useless. When it was in the harness, I could not get it positioned so it hit me right, and when it was out, it still didn't do much for me. If you wife has had fun with eggs before, she'll probably be ok with it.

The dildos themselves are fine, but very smooth, no texture at all. They don't stimulate me much, but my hubby seems to like them well enough.

Let us know what you think of the set-up when you get it.