[Ask a Girl] Strangest place

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by dude2154, Dec 6, 2011.

1. dude2154

dude2154 Member

So where is the strangest place you have ever masturbated . What led to you needing to masturbate in that place?

2. dude2154

dude2154 Member

For me the wife and I where playing a little dare game and she dared me to go some place other than the bathroom at work and masturbate and send her a pic of the cum on somthing to prove I was not in the bathroom

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Airplane bathroom for me. Flying on the red eye back to my wife in NY, plane delayed and had to land in cleveland. There was a very pretty woman sitting next to me who was really sweet and we had hit it off earlier in the flight We were both really tired and couldn't get comfortable until she lay her head on my shoulder, my arm around her shoulder. We ended up sharing a blanket and cuddling as we slept, with a little more touching than was appropriate, OK a lot more touching than was appropriate. Next thing I know we both had our hands in each other's crotch. I was hard as a rock and she felt it. When our eyes met I came to my senses and excused myself to go and jack off. When I returned she apologized. I smiled and told her no worries, It was very nice. Other than cyber it is the only time I ever felt like I cheated on my wife.

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Sorry I just realized that this is a question for the girls. FWIW the girl on the plane excused herself when I got back. I will never know for sure but I like to thionk that she got herself off in the bathroom also.

5. dude2154

dude2154 Member

It's cool I have never posted a ask a girl question and not gotten slot of men posting so it's kind of expected