Strange Question....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TwylyteKyss, May 23, 2013.

1. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

A friend of mine has been with her master for 6 months now. She and I were discussing what he's been doing and wants to do. Last night she brought up something very strange to me. Apparently he wants to slowly and over time force her cervix to dilate to 5cm so he can get his cock into her cervix and shoot his load straight into her womb. I know he wants to impregnate her and has been having trouble, but is this even possible? How would you go about doing something like that? I'm sure that's extremely dangerous. Can someone please give me any clue? I'm worried she might get seriously hurt.

2. almostthere

Gold Member

Her master? He sounds like a real prize

3. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

that can't be safe, you might ask a doctor.

4. acemike

acemike Member

I would recomend that your friend find someone normal to be with..

5. teamster145

Gold Member

Agreed. Find someone else.

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Any fooling around with a woman's internal organs should only be done by a doctor and Im guessing he isn't...
    If he's that serious about making her pregnant, they should see a professional together.....this guy sounds like he's got some issues...:ugh

7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Conception problems cannot be solved in that manner. Medical sources state that a couple should have normal and regular unprotected sex for a year, before there should be a concern for lack of conception. After that, they should seek professional medical advice.

If they practice her orgasm denial, as is common in D/s play, this could be a factor and should be discontinued while trying to conceive as the female orgasm aids in conception.

Lack of conception is usually due to either egg delivery/quality issues or sperm count/quality issues. These can only be aided by IVF or fertility drugs. No amount of his cum in her is going to fix it.

xx

8. losixxx

losixxx Member

To me this would sound like a case of "BDSM" that is going all wrong You dont force body parts like that to do things that is unnatural.

Id suggest like most already has seek out a doctor if they want to get pregnancy problems. It may that he himself has to low of a sperm count.

9. mars74

mars74 Member

the whole taking possession of a woman's body just does not appeal to me....a healthy relationship is a two way street. And manipulation of the cervix can if not done properly cause a woman to bleed out...why do you think there are so many docs at a delivery? Tell that dumbshit to leave her cervix alone because if he did succeed in dilating it w out damage....it is going to cause MASSIVE complications during the pregnancy.

10. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I don't think this has got anything to do with conception. Just sounds like he's wanting to make her body do something it shouldn't be doing (unless in labour).

I doubt that even with practice she would be able to dilate her cervix unless going through labour contractions which could in theory be forced by hormone use.

Either way this is not bdsm and is plain dangerous. A step too far imo tell her to run away FAST!

11. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Thank you, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that sounded bad. I'm going to sit her down and talk to her tonight. I wouldn't let a man get near there unless I was pregnant. That whole thing just scares me. She refused to tell me how long he's been into the lifestyle, that sent up the first warning flag, but she hadn't said anything unusual up until now. I'm going to put my foot down. Thank you for your input!

12. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Your friend will be taking a chance of prolapse and could die before anybody knows what is happening. She needs to find a guy that's not a complete dumbass.

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

" I wouldn't let a man get near there unless I was pregnant"

Please explain what you mean by this? I was present for my two children's births, and im pretty sure I stayed outside their mothers body the whole time....?? When you say " a man" you mean " a doctor" right ?

14. TwylyteKyss

TwylyteKyss New Member

Yes, that's what I meant. I wouldn't let anyone get near there unless they were a doctor and I was pregnant. HELL even when I was pregnant, I didn't want my doctor there. So I think she was crazy for considering it.

Update though, I talked her out of it and told her that it was harmful and looked up some facts to show her so. She went and talked to the master. When he insisted everything would be fine and still wanted her to do so, she left. She is going to be more cautious of who she seeks as a master. Thank you for your help!

15. Texas_Red

Gold Member

What a fucking idiot. He's eventually going to find someone with a weak enough will that they'll let him do it, and they're going to get messed up.