Strange masturbation technique which leads to difficulties with sex.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by handluva, Feb 1, 2011.

1. handluva

handluva New Member

Hi all,

Really hoping to get some good advice here. I've searched the internet and cannot find anyone else like me.

It seems all guys masturbate by holding their penis in their hand and sliding up and down. The penis gets hard, it feels good, they get an orgasm and come.

This isnt the case for me. If I do that, I can get it hard, but it does not give me the right sensation or build up to reach orgasm.

I appear to have developed a totally different way of achieving orgasm and coming. First thing.. Its done without an errection! It seems to be closer to the tip of the penis which is the sensitive part, that rubbing that gives the sensation, and a build up to orgasm. Which I always do by laying on my front.

This is the way I have always done it. I naturally developed the way of doing it in that way. Infact when i was younger I was confused when I saw or heard about male masturbation because i was thinking.. errr thats not how its done is it?

The problems it causes me during sex, is that during sex I dont feel anything. I can go forever, I'd never Orgasm. Every womans dream yeah. But it takes so much mental training and focus to keep the hard on. Because its like I naturally want to go soft so I can orgasm!

Any girl trying a hand job or blow job hasnt worked either. I can only orgasm doing my thing.

So I guess the question is. Any other guys have a strange or different technique? I've had girlfriends who have been OK with the way I am. But I do wonder how Im actually going to have kids if I cant come inside a woman.

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Just throwing an idea or two here:
    try not having sex a while and then use a more "conventional" technique only, everytime you masturbate. The regular stroking works for many I suppose but in your case try the grip higher on the penis and at the end of the up stroke you stimulate the head.
    About pressing down on the underside of the penis during intercourse, especially when deep in.
    The only thing I can think of is to retrain and teach your penis to be happy with other ways.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think you should definitely quit doing it the old faithful way. Whether or not you try the "standard" method, laying off masturbation altogether will get you closer to cumming while having sex. It may take a while to get over a sensation you have been getting since you were a kid, but that's the best way I know to get where you need to be.

4. Silverback

Silverback Member

try finding a position for sex which makes the head of your penis rub against inside her, if you sit up with her on top, and get her to lean back that moves the position of you inside her, we get to my SO's g-spot this way and it makes the tip of me rub on her.

Try it, or anything like this and as always talk talk talk