Strange Dream about wife. Arousing and Disturbing.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by da old dude, Jun 12, 2009.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

Last weekend I had an odd dream about my wife that aroused me and pissed me off at the same time.

I dreamt that she and I were togther somewhere and that this man who I had never met before came up to wife and said "when we had sex I couldn't tell if you had an orgasm or not, did you?

In the dream, she replied that she had an orgasm test kit handy and she would let him know. She proceeds to take a vaginal swab, place the swab in the solution and it immediatly turned brown. "Yep, I had one" she says. And then tells him "It was a uterine orgasm"

I woke up pissed off about it, but yet had to masturbate 20 minutes later as I was aroused in some way.

I've never fantasized about seeing her with another man, so it's not that. It still disturbs me in some way, and yet it still is kinda arousing.

Any thoughts?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I didn't find that dream arousing OR disturbing, I found it amusing as heck! I love the orgasm test kit. :lol

3. da old dude

da old dude Member

Yep, she pulled it right out of her purse! Isn't that a good one?

I'll tell you it must have been one hellva orgasm, because as soon as the swab hit the liquid, it turned brown immediately.

Of course it wouldn't arouse or disturb you, it wasn't your spouse boffing someone else! LOL. And then wandering around with an OTK in her purse!

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

How about an orgasm rev meter starting in blue progressing to green, yellow and then red?
    I reckon Hot Wheels would want that accessory mounted on his bed dash.

About the dream: I suspect it might relate to something quite banal such as his wife having a PAP smear but which when considered from the male's twisted point of view (only the male, ok) seems erotic as the vagina is held wide open by a speculum and brush or cervical scraper held by the doctor/nurse (stranger) collects cervical cells which are then transferred onto a slide and sometimes a vial of preservation fluid.........which yep turns brownish red!
    There it all fits nicely but then I'm a bit of a bs artist:)
    Oops, not quite; there was little chance of orgasm!

#4 lbushwalker, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yep, that about sums it up Bushwalker.:D

Old dude, I think it means you need to change your user name to "da young dude" or something. I'm the same age as you and I don't want other members to start thinking I'm old too.:p

If I dream about my wife and an orgasm test kit tonight, it'll be your fault. :lol