Strange Attractions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MansonsSlave, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

Have you ever had a strange attraction to someone and you didn't want anyone to find out about it??? Just wondering b/c I know it happened to me a lot in the past and my friend is having this problem now..any examples of what the attractions were? And what happened after you fulfilled your desires?

2. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Strange attraction? Hummm, how or what is strange? You mean attraction to one's parents? Uncle or Aunt? First Cousin? Incest? What is it?

When I was kid, I was attracted to my first cousin, she is a BABE!!! Later on, I learned more about family ties, I was disappointed!!

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have a cousin that I regret never having kissed. I haven't kissed another woman since my wife came along 25 years ago though. I'd probably have a nervous breakdown and faint if any of my fantisies ever actually became a real opportunity. I still might make out with my cousin if I had the chance though. She's still really beautiful, but so is my wife, so i"d hate to fuck that up over a heated dream. Besides, I'm only hoping she would feel the same about me.

4. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

hmm..not exactly what I meant..I guess I mean more along the lines of fetish maybe.things like age,weight,skin color..idk...more general things like that

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

For example:

Are you attracted to:

Weight: Rotund obese guys? Broomstrick bean poles?
    Skin color: Black Africans? Pale Swedes?

I'm white. I had a fetish for light brown (mixed race) girls for a while. And I've been with lots of them! But now it has faded. It seems when you satisfy your curiosity, things mellow out a bit. A little bity waist still drives me crazy though!

6. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

Not really a strange attraction just an attraction period.

Attracted to

Older Men (45-60)
    Athletic Build (not really buff)
    And guys with kids (I think I would be an excellent step mom).:)

7. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

it always seems to be so intense until you act upon your feelings..right?

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Phoenix, maybe you and I should get together! I'm pretty close to everything you described there!

And M/Slave, I've had a zillion "forbidden attractions"! My (female) professors is college, clients (disasterous for business) married neighbors, even cousins! Usually I haven't "done it"! Actually it can be quite exciting to have a "subliminated" attraction with a friend that you never act on. Sometimes it's best to just enjoy it as that!

9. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I acted upon my feelings for an older guy and it has been the best!:dgrin :brow

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

You know I've been that "older guy" with some girls and we did rock out! Plus in college I was mega withdrawn and shy, and at age 19, a 36 year old professor seduced me! The sex was great, but it was a clandestine relationship. And her 6 foot 1" husband was doing a post-grad at the same college! So it got really stressfull! Finally I couldn't take it and called it quits.

11. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

Yeah, I don't blame you. I've always been with older men. There is ONLY one guy whom is younger than me that I would consider being with.

12. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Over the past year or 2, most of my gf have been lots younger than me. It seems age gives us understanding and patience, + we've shed most of the inhibitions and phobias at this stage! And we appreciate tenderness, holding, relaxing, + an openess to try almost anything! Without getting uptight about it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.