Straight women dream of being with other women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, let's turn the tables on the Straight men dream of being with other men? thread and ask about straight women dreaming of being with other women.

I don't recall ever having a desire to bang a chick, either in my dreams or when I'm awake. Someone on the straight guy thread said, he thinks that men to that because they are fascinated with how penii look and perform, (both their own and other men's.)

Can't say I can say the same for women that I've seen posting here, including myself. Women just don't go on and on about vagina size, shape and function.

2. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Of course it's an individual thing, generalizations don't really make sense.

I have been with many women who have said they have no desire to be with another woman.
    After a period of time they became more comfortable and during sex when we would talk dirty, each of those women admitted they would like to try either receiving oral from another woman or both receiving and giving.

One of my ex-girlfriends loved to use the phrase "strictly dickly" whenever someone brought up the theory that most women have a desire to be with other women. That same girlfriend would bring herself to orgasm fantasizing about having sex with Sade. I even got her to admit she had a crush on a woman at the office.

3. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

I've experienced women who have no fantasies whatsoever involving other women, and I've had women who did.

However, I don't think women fantasize about vaginas or that kind of stuff, but more about the softness of another woman's lips against theirs, or their breasts being caressed, or being stroked by soft hands.

Women are very soft compared to men. My girlfriend had her first kiss with another woman last week and told me she really liked it. It made her mouth tingle. Pity I wasn't there, although if I had been, it probably wouldn't have happened :p

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

The bisexual women I have known were into the overall feminine form: soft, smooth, curvy. Pussy didn't rate a mention, but ultimately became a major part of the action. About half of the women I had relationships with had experience with or desires for other women, and about half had no desire at all.

5. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

My girlfriend and a female friend of hers have both expressed a desire to kiss and fondle each other. They are the ones who bring the subject up, not me, so I am kind of hopeful it will happen. I remain neutral when they tell me this, as I am not sure if they are serious or just hoping to goad me into reacting a certain way. (I think it's dumb when two women kiss just to attract attention from men, rather than really being into it).

This weekend I am going to see if they put their money where their mouth is, so I am taking them to a lesbian bar in Amsterdam. It's a nice bar because there are a lot of lipstick lesbians there, as well as women who are just bi-curious.

When we are all sufficiently tipsy, I will ask the DJ to play 'I kissed a girl and I liked it' by Kate Perry. My girlfriend really likes that song, so who knows...?

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hi, pool_shark. A late welcome to SF, you should post an introduction so everybody knows you're here. Anyway, glad to see you've joined some discussions, I hope you enjoy the forums.
    HR
    [/hijack]

7. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Hello HR, thanks for the welcome.

I never do the introduction thing, I just jump in whenever I have something to say.
    I'm a very open person, somewhat opinionated and I love to play devils advocate. I'm sure everyone will know I'm here eventually. :)

8. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

I'm not bisexual, but i do fantasize about being with a woman. I think its the contrast of being with a man. Its hard trying to teach passion to a man who is use to f*cking. I find it annoying to try and be in teacher mode all the time. I know that woman knows how to touch a woman because she is one and she knows what she likes. the slow, sensuousness awakens nerve endings that f*cking just does not touch.....

I imagine getting my kitty ate by a woman.....licking another womans nipples, and penetrating her from behind....

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

sluttyfairy has been with both ....says she likes being more dominant with women....but ultra submissive with me.....one thing for sure, she knows what she likes....:D

10. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I'm confused...which seems to happen often around here. If one has sexual fantasies about people from both sexes, that would make them bisexual...would it not? The very definition of "bisexual" is "sexually attracted by both men and women".

With that said…I would definitely consider myself bisexual and have been from an early age. My first real female sexual encounter happened in 10th grade. My friend and I had a little too much to drink and somehow the conversation turned sexual. The next thing I know, she was straddling me and pouring wax on my tits. At this point I still had on my tank top, but it was thin and rather tight, so when the hot wax hit my breast, my nipples popped up and this drove her crazy. Without my permission or anything, she pulled up my tank and started to drip the wax directly on me. This was a little painful but once I felt her lips and tongue sucking on my nipples...it was like the perfect mix and not something I'd really experienced with any guys so far. From there she started kissing me (she had amazing lips!) and we just kind of grinded each other with our panties on for awhile. Then she kissed her way down my stomach and made me cum with her mouth. She turned out gay but I've gone both ways since. :]

11. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Also with that definition comes the alternative of engaging in sexual activity with both sexes. This is the definition I refer to. If you think about say, killing your boss, does that make you a murderer? Personally, I have never and will probably never actively engage but it is still something I think about.

Am I wrong?

12. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Idk. The prefix "bi" means two and the word sexual means...

1. Of, relating to, involving, or characteristic of sex, sexuality, the sexes, or the sex organs and their functions.
    2. Implying or symbolizing erotic desires or activity.

So to be sexually attracted to both sexes (especially to the point of fantasizing) means one would be bisexual and it wouldn't matter if they physically act it out or not. In my opinion anyway.

**A murder is one who commits homicide.** To think about murdering your boss makes you human. :)

13. antiquityscion

Gold Member

And your point being? Here's a thought, maybe guys who like guys just like to admire their dicks? SO what? Is that so wrong? Men and women think differently and are attracted to different things. So it's little wonder a gay\bi man is going to be attracted to different things and express them differently than a gay\bi woman. There's a shocker. Different strokes for different folks, and so forth. It doesn't mean one or the other has to be good or bad. :eyes

You act as if some great and horrible wrong has been committed and you have to ride in on your high donkey like Don Quixote and "correct it," by starting an US VS THEM thread. You even lead off with the insulting and condescending tone "Let's turn tables," to which I ask why do tables even got to be turned in the first place? The answer is, of course, you are a bigot. Pure and simple. This is a classic and stereotypical case where lesbians\bi girls=good but if a guy happens to be gay or bi, he's made out to be some perv.

Look, people like what they like. If you don't like how gay\bi guys talk, then don't read the thread, especially one targeted towards gay\bi men. It's not like you wonder what the thread is going to be about, given the title in the first place.

#13 antiquityscion, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  14. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I think someone needs their morning meds...

15. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

16. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Okay well while your little vigniette of your earlier experiences was kind of hot, lol. I still disagree, but I respect your comment.

17. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

**Slipikins now wonders if she could persuade Creamy...hmmm** :eyes

per·suade - verb
    Cause (someone) to do something through reasoning or argument. ;)

18. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

LOL...I'm going to start referring to you as Webster's

you could try, but it wouldn't work. I'm an admirer from afar....:)

19. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I have had plenty of dreams that I was with other women, but there has only been once in my life where I wanted to act on it. Well, I suppose it was on multiple occasions but there has only been one female who has gotten my mind going in that direction. Never did act on it, though.

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The ultimate answer to turning tables is a round one :lol