Straight guy's gay submission fetish?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Lelu90, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Lelu90

Lelu90 New Member

So I've been having this very strange kink for a while now...

So I'm a pretty shy guy, who's got a thin build, slender face and, unfortunately, a "big butt." I've lived my entire highschool days conscious of my build, and boy was i glad when i finally could drop my gym classes junior year. Guys would tease me, and it became sort of a lockerroom joke to try to slap my ass. I didn't think much of it.

I guess my submission fetish really began near the end of senior year. I was in a group of friends, and there was this one girl that i really liked, call her Sara, and from what other girls told me, she didn't seem to dislike me either. In the group of friends though, there was this one other guy friend, let's call him Tim, who also was interested in her. Tim was this douchey basketball player, who lived to play the alpha role in every situation. Tim knew I liked her, and thought maybe she was itnerested in me as well, so he made it his onus to show his dominance over me, or emasculate me, every time we hung out together.

He'd do shit like, when I would stand up, he'd remark at how large my ass is, call out to Sara, saying my ass was probably bigger than hers. He'd slap my ass, or wrap his hand around my hips for no reason but to show how more masculine he is. At this point, I had zero self-esteem; and I coudln't do anything but watch him flirt all the time with Sara. At night, when I'd do my daily jerkoff session to go to sleep, I was surprised to find myself, not masturbating TO Sara, but wondering what it'd be like to BE Sara, to have Tim be nice to you, and have him want to make you laugh. It got to the point where I could not jack off to Sara without pretending I'm Tim. The nail in the head was when I found out Sara was going to prom with Tim. This got me to the point where I imagined I was Sara, submitting myself to Tim, sucking him off in her red-green prom dress.

My freshman year of college, i regained a lot of my confidence when I started going out with a girl. But I noticed that I became sort of aroused everytime I saw a buff guy towering over me in proximity. And I'd feel really conscious of my butt, and have this really bad itch to be spanked. (Mind you, this was wayy past when the submission fetish first realized itself.) But the strange thing is, I'm not really attracted to the guy as a lover--i just want to be dominated.

One night, near end of freshman year, I was having beer with two friends of mine in his room to watch game of thrones. One suddenly remembers he has a math labwork due by midnight so leaves. So it was just me and this other friend, call him Jim. Anyways so there we were, Jim and I, sipping on our beer, watching game of thrones. And one of many Daenerys' nude scenes comes on, and I go, jokingly, "dat ass tho." And Jim goes, "You're talking about your ass, right?" We go back and forth with our jokes, I don't remember how they went, until, with a realization, suddenly a huge amount of adrenaline hits me. My heart's suddenly beating like drums, and my butt starts tingling. I ask him, as feminine as i can, "Do you want to spank me?"

I feel my face blushing. Getting that I'm serious, caught offguard, he goes, "Uh... sure." I felt submissive af, so I pulled down my jeans to just my ass would show, and leaned over his lap, my dick falling between his legs. I can't explain the amount of electricity that shot through my spine when he starting grabbing my ass, and whispering "damn" under his breath. I was about to submit wholelly to my friend, who I'd always thought of and who thought of me as equal, my friend, who knew i was dating someone...

After a while, he started spanking me harder and harder, calling me a slut--my friend, who i was having a beer with just earlier. My dick had never been so erect. And I could feel his poking at the side of my belly. After a while, he pushed me off, took off his pants, and pushing his dick against face, onto my lip, told me to suck him off. I did. Another tingle ran down my spine when he started stroking my hair, calling me a good girl.

After that day, Jim became more and more dominant over me. He made me shave my armpit, pubes. Jim was a tall but nerdy guy. I was his first "experience", girl or guy. He looked like a little kid playing XBOX, obsessing over COD, dictating everything be done his way, except I was his obsession. Somehow submitting to this man, who was more socially inept than me, who was "below" me, made me even more aroused. I was even aroused when he felt confident enough to start making pass at my girlfriend, and started begging me for a threesome.

Meanwhile i let him fuck me constantly. One time, when I was about to have dinner with my girlfriend's parents, I even let him cum inside me hour before. I was aroused the entire time, thinking about how another man's seed was marking their daughter's boyfriend. Afterwards when my gf started touching me for some netflix and chill, I knew I couldn't get it up when I was in submisssive mode. So I said I needed to do homework and fucked Jim.

My current fantasy is to have a threesome with my gf. And show her how much of his bitch I am. Let her see how I submit to another man, and how I am satisfied with being fucked rater than fucking...

I'm fucked up.

petergozinya and Barent like this.
  2. cjr236

cjr236 New Member

NICE STORY..... Not submissive but that made me throb....

3. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Nothing wrong with you, it's perfectly natural to have fun with different things and it sounds like you're a long way off from boredom. That story is hot and way better to read about than typical sexcapades. I hope your write more about yourself and your experiences.

#3 Barent, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    petergozinya and cjr236 like this.
  4. cjr236

cjr236 New Member

Well said....

5. travis beck

Gold Member

All guys have a submissive bi type of fantasy, whether they admit it or not. There is nothing wrong with letting loose sometimes and letting others control the situation. Why do you think women have the "rape fantasy" so often? It's not about being raped, but about giving control to someone else so they can be the slut they sometimes want to be. It's no different with men.

phish likes this.
  6. travis beck

Gold Member

But let's be clear, this isn't a straight guy's gay submission fantasy. I don't care about labels, but I think saying straight isn't correct, I think bi would be more appropriate.

phish likes this.