Straight girls go down?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by JuicyB, Jun 9, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Straight girls, would you let another girl go down on you in a threesome? F-M-F? Or would you go down on the other girl yourself? A friend of mine confessed to me recently that she tried it. It was with a married couple. While she made out with the hubby, the wife went down on her. She said it was scary, but fun! And hot!

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I'm bi, so it doesn't really count, but if hubby and everyone else was down for it, I would too, quite literally. ;)

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hmmm, I never thought I would, but I think I could if it was the right lady. If it turned hubby one I could give it a try.

WizardTongue, ply and AWifesLust like this.
  4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've never had my mouth near a pussy, sadly, not even my own. I would not object to a woman eating me, but I would not return the favour. Yeah, I know, I'm a one-way bitch, but pussy has no appeal to me, none whatsoever. :ugh

Amature and ply like this.
  5. Beckeyboo

Beckeyboo New Member

I agree with Cowboy Lover. I've had several bi girls approach me and I just tell em that I couldn't return the favor. I have heard that it's better from women because we know what we like. LOL I must admit I would like to find out. :eek:

Amature, Candela, ply and 1 other person like this.
  6. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife is the same way as you CL...she would not return the favor......although she has told me that kissing another woman she would try, as well as fondling and sucking on another womans breasts.....but going down on another woman she will never do, just doesnt appeal to her at all.

ply likes this.
  7. bsxy420

Gold Member

i would give it a try...its a fantasy of mine. that hopefully one day will come true. ;)

WizardTongue, ply and AWifesLust like this.
  8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Atta girl! I'll demonstrate...;)

9. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm bi, and if another girl was completely straight, there is no way I could do anything sexual to her anyway. It would just be weird- not because they wouldn't want to return the favor, but because I would get the feeling they wouldn't like it being done to them anyway. If I was straight, and another girl wanted to eat me, I'd be incredibly uncomfortable with it, probably. Luckily, I'm not. :)

ply likes this.
  10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Interesting thoughts, Dreama. But even if you were straight, do you think you might be a little curious about what it feels like to go down on another woman? And would the curiousity be enough to actually try it if the opportunity presented itself?

BD

ply likes this.
  11. igor

Gold Member

Something I am wondering about: If you were blindfolded and someone went down on you, you would have no idea if it were a gal or a guy. But knowing which sex is doing it to you makes a difference. Interesting that some would not object to having it done to them but would not reciprocate. I am trying to see any similarities between this and my feelings as a straight guy - I would not want to give or receive a blow job from another guy. But I have known of guys that have the same attitude as some women - they would mind receiving a blow job from a guy but they would not return the favor. No real point here I guess, just some random thoughts.

ply likes this.
  12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...interesting thoughts, Igor. I don't think it would turn me on at all to get a blowjob from a guy. I suppose if I closed my eyes and pretended he was a girl, that the physical part alone would do the trick, but I'm not sure about that. I don't think I could get off on a BJ from a guy.

I'm very straight I think (I can look at a man and think he's attractive, but I don't feel any "sexual pull" toward a man...it doesn't turn me on, in other words). But, I have to admit...this discussion is making me think. My wife loves giving blowjobs...she practically gets off on giving a BJ, so that makes me feel just a little curious about how it feels to give a blowjob. I'm not curious enough to actually try it (or I don't think I am...I dunno, if it *really* turned her on, I might try it, but I don't *think* it would turn her on at all...I think she would see it as "too gay-ish", and she doesn't get turned on by men who are after other men...she likes men who are after women, like her! :lol ).

Anyway, I think I'll ask my wife to describe the sensations to me the next time she's going down on me. :D

BD

AWifesLust likes this.
  13. Dreama

Gold Member

I can't answer this question properly, because as things stand now, if it turned everyone on, and hubby wanted me to, I would probably do it in a heartbeat, if I thought the chick would like it. But, my thoughts are, I wouldn't want to subject someone to something I wouldn't do myself. But, I wouldn't be opposed to trying new things, even if I were straight, as long as I was the one going down, if the other person was straight.

ply likes this.
  14. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

I'm pretty sure i'd let another girl go down on me, but i cant really say for sure either way if i'd go down on her. I guess if i was in a threesome already, why the hell not?

ply and AWifesLust like this.
  15. Bella

Gold Member

Can't I answer the question if I ain't straight?
    Besides, I was always taught...
    Forward, never straight! ;)
    & my answer is BOTH & it ROCKS! :brow
    just puttin my 2 cents in! :tup
    ~Bella

ply likes this.
  16. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Hmm. Probably not. I can't say for sure I'd be 10000% against it though. I guess it depends on how much liquor I have in me? :lol

ply likes this.
  17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:lol A little "social lubricant" goes a long way toward temporarily removing inhibitions, doesn't it? :lol

18. bbygrl20

bbygrl20 New Member

"would you let another girl go down on you in a threesome? F-M-F? Or would you go down on the other girl yourself?"

I have before and let me tell you it is amazing!!!
    Had a threesome with the bf and another woman and we all loved it.
    We loved it so much that it took up most of our day.
    Def love it when someone is eating me out but it's something about a woman going down on me that's even better...maybe it is because she knows what she likes...idk
    but it's amazing.

19. boredbody

boredbody New Member

I always considered myself straight but knew if the right girl came along I would give it a try... it would have to be a really special girl tho, found her a while back at a random party and we had a great time in the bathroom, sleazy as it sounds... don't regret it for an instant!

20. gdgrrrrrl

gdgrrrrrl New Member

I'm totally straight and would both let a girl go down on me and go down on a girl purely for the pleasure of a man. I get off fantasizing about being with another straight girl in an ffm threesome, both of us doing whatever he wants or whatever we think would be hot for him visually, then him fucking both of us in every possible configuration (there would be so many permutations.)

But... i'm submissive. So... maybe I don't count. ;)

ply, takenguy4more, sagswing and 2 others like this.