Straight, but love cock?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BBClover, Dec 19, 2010.

1. BBClover

BBClover New Member

Is that possible or would you then just be considered bisexual? I'm straight: I love women and one day want to marry a woman. But sometimes I get super horny and just want a a guy with a big cock to throat fuck me and then pound my ass. I've never done anything with a guy, except exchanging bj's when I was a kid. Also sometimes I even want 5-10 guys to come and use me; taking turns sucking all their cocks and riding them.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

From what you've told us...I'd say your bi....and there's nothing wrong with that.
    But, thinking about it and actually doing it are two different things.:eyes

Welcome to SF BBClover.....:D
    Fill in your profile and throw a post up in the members section so we can get to know you ok.....:tup

3. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

It sounds to me like you may be bi-curious at the very least. If anything, you could try experimenting around a little bit to see if it's for you or not. The worst that can happen is you find out that you don't like it.

4. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

From what you've stated I would say you're bisexual or bicurious. Which is nothing to be ashamed of...it's actually quite fun! ;)

Btw, welcome to SF as well...and I'm curious, is it BBC (British Broadcasting Channel) lover? If so, WOOTS! lol