Straight Anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by abc123, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc123

abc123 New Member

So I'm a straight male, but recently, I've found that I like to masturbate with my finger in my ass. It makes my orgasm a lot more intense. I've even thought about getting a dildo or something. What's a good way to tell my girlfriend about this without me sounding sort of queer? She has stated that she thinks it's gross to do people up the butt, so I'm not sure about how to go about this issue with her. What can I do? :uhh:

2. Thorn

Gold Member

The only way I can think of is to just tell her. She will either think it's cool or think it's not. Does she already know you masturbate? My wife and I thought anal sex between a man and woman was gross until I accidentally slipped it in the "wrong" hole. Ever since then it has become a pretty regular part of our sex life. I don't really like much done to me there by her though, just haven't done much of that before. :toast

3. bigdave

bigdave New Member

you'll have to deside based on your relationship. i told my wife about my enjoyment and she was ok with it, it took a few times of talking about it for her to realize that it got me off and she finally told me she didn't mind although she doesn't want to try anal. i have an anal vibe and when i'm feeling like it i will ask her if she minds if we play with it. it took a few times but she is now fine with using it on me during oral and we have found a position for her to use it me during regular sex. she admits my orgasms are much more intense with anal stimulation. we have a stap-on ordered that was her idea and i can't wait to have her do it to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.