Straight anal normal?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Foreverhers, May 19, 2012.

1. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

Is it normal for a straight guy to have anal sex performed on them by a woman with fingers and toys?

2. Meee

Gold Member

Yes.

3. billysummers

billysummers New Member

It sure is.....I'm a straight man(don't get me wrong I'm curious but I know I'll never act on that curiosity). And I love when my wife plays with my ass. If fact tonight I'm gonna let her use a dildo on me...and if that goes well enough I might buy her a strap on so she can do me from behind. I mean just typing this in got me hard as a rock and ready to go.

4. Meee

Gold Member

I just saw your two threads about how anal disgusted your fiancé. So, I'll change my answer:

Yes, it's normal, but that doesn't mean she has to like doing it on you. It's normal for you to want it, but it's also normal for her not to want it. Anal being normal doesn't mean she has to get over it.

#4 Meee, May 19, 2012
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  5. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

The question was posed out of curiosity. My girl got the idea that I might be because I liked it so much. I've heard of straight guys going there in pursuit of the big O. I don't find dudes attractive in any way, was just curious if this was an abnormal like or not. Maybe her finding out that it's normal or perhaps even common might put her mind at rest. We've got a long way to go. She has no desire for sex right now. She's very living and affectionate. I just hope we can get back to where we were.

6. 6stringking

6stringking Member

OMG Yes its ok. My GF Fucks me all the time ;-) lol.

7. wowzer

wowzer New Member

Sure is, its also very enjoyable. My ex gf used to use a strap on with me and I really enjoyed it

8. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Like for the wife to slide finger or toy in every now and then. She just mentioned buying a strapon. That sorta blew my mind,never thought she would go that far. She doent like anal at all

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I like it but my wife only goes as far as a finger in there during regular sex or blow jobs. Anything else freaks her out a little so as Mee says I deal with it.

10. itsfreddo

itsfreddo Member

fuck yer doesnt or can't & will not make a guy gay . if someone is gay they are gay thats just the way they are

11. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

The prostate is there, and I've heard great things of prostate massages. It's not gay, it just makes you tick, it would be gay if you wished for a man to do it.

I myself have had girls flirt with the idea, but never have I had the courage to try it. I really wish I had the guts to try everything once, and usually with just about everything, I do. It's just certain things such as having anal performed on myself, drinking my own cum or auto-erotic asphyxiation that are (at the moment) too rich for my blood.

12. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

What about tasting your own cum? That is different than drinking it...is it not?

13. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I don't mind a bit of a finger down there but definitely don't fancy having my bung hole rammed by a srap on... It ain't made for that. That's just me. But I think a prostate massage could work. Never met a girl that knows how to do it though.

14. wise

wise New Member

Yes it is very normal

I am an older man with many years of experience, both single and married.
    I am 100% hetro. I have never had any interest in other men.

As someone mentioned the prostate is located in a guys rectum. Physically when a guy cums the prostate provides about 95% of the fluid for the cum. I have been involved over my life with 5 women who really understood this. Needless to say sex with the 5 women represent the best sex I have had in over 50 years of experience.

When a guy cums at the same time his prostate is being touched it is like an atomic bomb climax.

3 of the women massaged my prostate with ther fingers while giving me a handjob, a blowjob, or while I was fucking them. 2 preferred to insert dildos in my anus and push them against my prostate. Either way it was each time a lifetime experience.

The same rules apply for men as women for cleaning, lube, slow and gentle.

The reason many women enjoy anal play and intercourse is much the same- the anal wall is right next to the womb. During sex the womb doubles or triples in size because of blood flow. With a finger or penis inserted in her anal canal a women's womb is stimulate and some have massive orgaisms.

Unfortunately the anus is viewed as dirty-just as at times in the past was the vagina, the penis, nipples, and a women's period.

But if you stop and think about it all sex organs have multiple uses
    Think of all the functions of the mouth, breast, nipples, penis, vagina, anus, womb and prostate. Learn to use and enjoy all for sex

Wise

15. lil_sparrow

lil_sparrow New Member

by societys guideline between gay and straight is a matter of perception of the individuals involved,i am bi because i enjoy an erection but i also enjoy a vagina just as much,the prostrate can be stimulated and give a guy larger loads of seemen but weither its a girl or guy stimulating yours is your choice to be straight or gay,but if a female used a dildo in esence a cock shape toy you would know it and it would be a gay act.but a virgin can suck a dick and never take the dick into their body (anal or vaginal) and still be a virgin in a physical sense but not in a mental sense and exposure to sex even a virgin exposed doesnt remain a virgin physicaly yes but mentaly no.so if a woman fingered your ass an you enjoyed it to the point of ejaculation means that you was exposed to a form or gay act not that your gay,but in turn you allowed yourself to be exposed and what more may happen will you go further with it or what,its up to you.there is nothing wrong with being gay or my case bi,but do it because you want to not because it just happen and your going with for anothers sake,all my girlfriends in the past has knowen me to be bi which usualy surprised them because of how i come off to people but its my choice.if you feel its gay then it is and if you like or hate it is clearly your choice people want you to be you so be yourself and decide for yourself.:)

16. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

I agree completely. I think forcing a sexual activity amounts to abuse. She has questioned my sexuality because of it. I've got zero attraction towards dudes. I don't give her any reason to think otherwise. It just sucks to be comfortable enough to try new things with someone and then it backfires like this. I'm sure there's more to it than this though

17. Foreverhers

Foreverhers New Member

Thanks for the insight. It makes a lot of sense.