Straddle her face - Ball Licking

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Thorn, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Thorn

Gold Member

This is fairly new to Rose and me but I love it and she does also. She can really get into it! :D

Sometimes she will handjob it to orgasm while licking my balls and getting close to my ass. And sometimes I stroke it off while she is licking and sucking all over. It works great for me because I don't like to shoot on her face. I face her chest and cum on her chest and tits. :boobs

Do any of you (girls and guys) do this?

What are some of your likes and techniques? (Hoping to gain some valuable knowledge here to put into use.)

I love this video. This gal (and Rose) do everything right!

<Removed link>

#1 Thorn, Nov 13, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2007
  2. Nobody

Nobody Member

If you love having your balls licked, you'll most likely enjoy this. It is something a girl did to me a few years ago and it was so amazing that it is the only blow job that stands out in my mind.

Lay on your back and ask her to lick your balls and the underside of your shaft. When your skin is slick enough have her go down on your normally, while placing your shaft in the space between her thumb and forefinger and move her hand down and over your balls.

The tension in your skin that the downward motion creates makes the sensation of her mouth all the more hightened, and the palm of her hand sliding over your balls or cupping them is amazing.

Have fun.

3. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

^^^^^^ ??? huh?

I use something to press them out more and make the skin tighter. rubber band around them does the trick. But when she licks them that way...ooooooo mama!!

4. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

Have her give you a ballcuzi. A big bowl of warm milk or other liquid with your balls dunked into it. Then have her blow into the milk with a straw. A jacuzzi for your boys :)