Story Time

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is just something that happened last night, and I thought it was hott enough to share...

As some of you recall, my hubby got me an Eroscillator for Christmas. I have been experimenting with it's different settings and attacments, ever since. I have used it both with and without my husband.

Last night, I used it on its lowest setting while my husband bit and sucked my nipples for about 15 minutes and I had a tremendous orgasm. I've never been able to get off on that setting before on my own or with him because it's so mild at that speed.

What made it different this time was, I asked my husband to only focus on my tits, not touch any other part of me. Self-control was in order, here. Thanks to his ministrations on my breasts, I came with just a feather touch of the Eroscillator upon my clit.

As I started coming, I made him stop touching me and just bucked my hips into the vibe as I writhed and moaned on the bed. He got rock hard seeing and hearing me.

My husband has such a gorgeous cock, I find it hard to ignore when its ready for action. I just had to touch it! He'd shaved his balls recently and they were drawn up tight. I grabbed the baby oil and told him to put it all over himself as I watched. He did as I asked, and I think he thought I was having him lube up for intercourse, because he tried to part my thighs with his hand. I pushed him away and had him lay on the bed. I then knelt beside him and took him into my hands, telling him how much I loved his beautiful cock. After worshipping him with my hands for a while, I lay at his right side on my back and reached over to work his cock with my left hand.

I stroked his cock and balls and got really aroused by their smoothness. He knew he wasn't going to penetrate me, and I knew it. I wanted to do something different for him, something almost magical, so I just started telling him a story, a scenario about him, me, and another man.

I painted a vivid picture for him with my words as he lay there breathing heavily, moaning and tensing up. I never stopped talking to him as I worked his proud cock.

Soon I felt myself start to come. I was not touching myself; no toy was upon me.
    I was just so aroused hearing him and telling him a story, my pussy was throbbing.

I stroked him faster and told him how much I loved his cock and balls. I really kneaded them, using a firmer touch than I ever had on him. I kind of manhandled his balls and cock, nothing tentative about it. I asked him if it was OK, and he moaned 'yes'.

I was told my husband how I'd like to be on my hands and knees, another man's cock in my pussy, as I sucked his cock. I told him it would get me off looking up at him and knowing he could see what was going on behind me and I could not.

I wove a story in my head and conveyed it to him in my husky voice. I purred and growled as I clenched his cock and my pussy continued to involuntarily spasm. Soon my husband came shuddering to the brink of ejaculation and fell over the edge. I continued to stroke him, moaning and writhing, until he was spent.

I felt the warm cum run down my hand and onto his adomen, but did not let go. I held onto him, in a lover's embrace, as I reached for the Eroscillator again and applied it to my thick, wet, clit.

I came almost instantly and then lay on the bed, just breathing, along side my man. I finally let go of his cock, and soon we were fast asleep.

We were both in very chipper moods this morning as we kissed good-bye and he went off to work. I just had to rub another a couple out thinking about what he and I had shared last night. I can't wait for him to get home tonight. My dirty mind has been working overtime all day.

#1 Barbwire, Jan 31, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

Sounds sexcellent, CL. I'm so glad you all had a good time!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, Dreama! I don't mean to make a big deal out of it, but there are just times when you want to share your bliss, ya know? :)

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Nice story...you kinky little sa-lut! :dgrin

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, man, that means a lot coming from you. Thanks. :p

6. 01cockslinger

01cockslinger New Member

yea that was a interesting story. congrats

7. Chelsea60

Chelsea60 New Member

That was a great story, thank you for sharing!

8. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

great story, its so amazing when a woman takes control like that. some of my best sexual experiences involve only a handjob and lots of talking.

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Great story, CL! Times like those are the best, aren't they? Thanks for sharing and for making me hot!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words. I'm all big-headed, now.[​IMG]

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

As you should be. You are awesome and you deserve it! (mush mush mush):bow

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

CL it's very possible to have an orgasm just from someone
    focusing all their attention your Brest. Without any other stimulation.

Hiker

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, that used to happen to me until I breast fed my offspring! I know, TMI.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, I am fully aware of the magic of tittygasms, but it's been eons since I've come so close to having one.

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

You said it sister! It's kind of like payback for the pregnancy and birthing process, I think. :rofl

16. Dreama

Gold Member

No, I understand, hun! I completely know where your coming from. :)

17. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

you tell awsome stories, and your husband is one lucky man!

18. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like story time with CL :)

19. cook74

Gold Member

Yeah...I could do with a bed time story like that every now and again, just before CL tucks me in, or gets under the blankets with me :brow

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have to add something here which I should have told you all in the first place.

What led up to the hand party was interesting. Please allow me to share some details...

We have been under a bit of stress here on the homestead due to the on-going attic -> loft project and the purchase of a new AMERICAN made gas guzzlin, chicken choking, motherfucking, GMC, truck! (which I love to death, but can't afford to drive)

I have been babysitting a lot and the contractors are in and out all day. I haven't had any privacy to do the deed and my hormone levels were as such that I'd a humped a pile of rocks, hoping there was a snake in it. I've told you before, in another thread how stress makes me horny, right? :brow

Hubby has been working late hours, so we haven't had much together time. After he got home, and we ate and put our son to bed. All I wanted to do was kick back and snuggle with him on the couch and watch TV.

I poured myself a Grey Goose and OJ (glug, glug, glug, glug), and then I stirred it. I took a sip and realized it was waaaay too strong. Rather than remix, I offered it to my husband and he thought it tasted fine.

I went out to the barn for a bit of mother nature and when I came back in, my hubby was still on the couch but looking kinda sexy all of a sudden. We ended up in the bedroom, as you know, but we did a bit of talking before all the jack-offing took place.

During the convo, I mentioned I wanted to take pics of his cock. He was cool with that. Then, I said I wanted to fuck his ass with a dildo. He was cool with that. (due to technical difficulties of the brown sort, we did not engage in any anal pokings) Later still, I suggested we fly to another country to have a threesome with one of my cyber lovers. He was more than cool with that.

Ladies, buy your menfolk some Grey Goose. After they drink it, they'll agree to do ANYTHING. :dgrin