Story from 1st person prespective... written for laides..

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by slicksixstring30, Sep 13, 2011.

1. slicksixstring30

slicksixstring30 New Member

This was the first story I'd ever written and i love that I found a place to share it. hope you like it! :)

RANDOM MEETING

We meet at a hotel in private so we know we can be alone. I get there first and having only seen your pictures, I can't wait to see you in person. So I wait in the room for you to arrive. Sheets are down, candles lit, and a little soft music in the background. I try to imagine what you will look like, feel like, and taste like. Finally you arrive and you're more beautiful than I had imagined. First I notice your eyes, sexy and seductive. There's a lustful passion inside that you need to release. From head to toe I look you over, soft plush lips, perky breasts, gently shaped hips and long smooth legs that make up a silhouette of sexy lustful attraction which I had been unable to imagine just moments before.
    With out a word, you start by working your hands over my body, gentle like with your finger tips. You're skin is so soft and your touch sends chills through me and gives me goose bumps. I work my hands around your back and down to cup your tight ass. When we kiss you work your tongue in my mouth as if to show me what's to come. Your lips leave mine and work their way down my neck and chest as your hand reaches down to work off my shorts. You stop half way to bite my nipple while your hands reach down to feel my cock. Stroking it gently you can feel my dick grow in your hands and now we're both hot to the touch.
    You can't wait any more, you want to taste my flesh and you take me into your mouth. You work your tongue all over my hard cock as you ease it to the back of your throat. My flesh fills your mouth and you start to moan as your pussy begins to get wet. With my fully engorge cock in your mouth and one hand under my balls, you reach your other hand down and play with your pussy. By now it's easy to slide your fingers in an out, going with the same motion as your lips moving up and down my thick shaft.
    You break away only to tell me that you need my cock inside your pussy. You’re so wet that you drip pussy juice on the bed when you climb on assuming Doggie position. Your pussy is throbbing and begging to be fucked by my tool. First I run my cock along your clit, teasing you and soaking my cock in your juice. As I start to enter, you moan with ecstasy. You pussy is so wet I glide all the way in with the first thrust. You move your hips around to caress my cock with the gentle walls of your tight pussy. Your juice is running down the base of my dick and dripping onto the floor. I place my hand on the lowest part of your back, just above the crack of your ass, and with your pussy juice I start to rub my thumb on the rim of your ass.
    You’re not sure about it at first but soon you like the idea of something in your ass. I feel you getting rougher; your moans are louder and longer so I work my thumb into your ass while your work on my cock. You like both holes being filled and now you change the way your thrusting your self on my cock so my thumbs slides deep inside your ass. Faster and harder, your pussy throbs and you have a steady stream of pussy juice running down your leg now. With one of your hands you reach between your legs and rub your clit. Now, with all of this it’s too much for you to hold out any longer. You explode with a squirting orgasm, soaking my cock in all of your fluids and letting out a scream that rivals thunder.
    Your so horny now, you need to know what your own cum tastes like. So you back me up to the wall and drop to your knees. You thrust your mouth onto my soaking wet cock and lick up all the juice you just poured out over my dick. Harder and faster, there no more caressing, you want me to fuck your throat and fill your mouth with my cum. I can feel the head of my cock penetrating to the back of your mouth. With every thrust it feels as though my cock is getting harder and harder. Then, finally you get a taste of my pre-cum. immediately you back off to suck on just the head of my cock so you won't miss a drop of my load. With you hand firmly on the shaft and your skilled lips working the tip, you make me explode in your mouth. With your hand on my shaft you can feel the cum pumping through my cock and into your mouth, splashing on your tongue and filling every crevasse of your mouth. You try to keep it all in, but it's too much and starts to seep through your lips, run across your chin, down your neck and body, finally leaving its thick trail across your sweet, soaking wet pussy.
    That night turns out to be a festival of orgasms as we indulge on our most lustful desires with each other until dawn.

2. Paula

Gold Member

When I read the first lines. You write you know her by pictures, then you say I imagine what she lookes like.

Reading the story I think your pushing to hard from the beginning.
    And try to devide the text.

But very good story :)

3. slicksixstring30

slicksixstring30 New Member

thanks... this was my first attempt... I have some more that are much better... but wanted to start off slow.. ;)