Stormy sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SlutAble, Dec 30, 2012.

1. SlutAble

SlutAble New Member

The best sex I’ve had in recent memory happened just the other afternoon. We were coming back from an excursion in the mountains and suddenly passed a sign that said Campground. It was about 3 in the afternoon and we weren’t that far from home so we decided to explore. He backed up (on a two lane curvy road) and we followed this newly laid blacktop. We passed several pullouts which contained a picnic table and a barbecue, but from all of them it was possible to see the cars passing on the road through the trees and bushes. Then we found one that was just far enough off the road that we figured the cars passing at 30 – 35 mph would not be able to see our car.

It so happens that we had two 64 oz. bottles of Malt Liqueur left in the cooler from our trip. We sat at the picnic table enjoying the light breeze that was blowing across the valley. The bottles were about half empty when I decided to take off my blouse and bra because it felt like 100* with the humidity. Of course, not to be outdone, he took off his shirt and shorts and I think my nipples started to get hard when I saw he had on a terrific pair of silk panties! I told him I wanted to rub his crotch, but he said “have a little more to drink first”. While I was sipping the Malt I noticed a small overgrown path leading away from the picnic Ramada. I suggested we explore the path and he said “only if you take your shorts off”. I agreed and while I was disrobing we heard some thunder in the background. We poured his Malt into mine since his bottle was just about empty and started to follow the downtrodden weeds. We walked for about five minutes with some difficulty because we both had sandals on. We noticed the wind had picked up considerably, the sky was getting dark and the thunder was much louder.

We decided to stop and the surrounding atmosphere was so nice, quiet and serene I just couldn’t resist taking off my panties and hanging them on a branch. He started to rub his cock through the panties asking me to put the neck of the bottle between my pussy lips. I did so but wasn’t quite sure what he wanted. Then I realized it. Why else would he want me to do this! Ok, I found out I was a pretty good aim as I peed about a cups worth into the bottle. He clapped his hands and reached out to take the bottle. To my surprise, he shook the bottle to mix the contents and then took a long slow drink. He said it didn’t taste any different, but somehow, I just couldn’t believe him. He slowly pushed me up against a tree and poured the remaining Malt mixture over my breasts. I couldn’t help but pull down the front of his panties and tuck the waste band behind his balls, accentuating his package, and grab his semi hard cock and start rubbing it into my pussy. He started licking the Malt off my tits and sucking my now very taut nipples. In the process, he put down the empty bottle, moved his cock from my pussy and started sliding two fingers in and out of my slippery hole while he continued to attend to my breasts. I could see faint flashes of lightning through my closed eyes. The thunder was getting noticeably louder and more frequent only intensifying this tremendously wild outdoor encounter. He knelt in front of me added another finger to my now gapping pussy and licked my whole Vulva at the same time. I heard myself screaming in ecstasy, hoping no one was nearby.

All of a sudden the rain came down as if someone had opened a faucet. It must have been the sound of the water because I heard him start moaning and licking furiously and realized I was peeing. He eagerly lapped up as much as he could until my stream subsided. Hot and horny as we were, we decided the lightning was becoming too frequent and close, the rain began to puddle so we tried to run with only sandals on, for the cover of the Ramada. My panties were getting a good washing in the tree, but I thought it too dangerous to try and go back for them. I sat up on one end of the picnic table, soaking wet, and was immediately laid on my back. He took off his panties and wanted to finish what he had started and proceeded to eat my pussy like no one ever did before. His tongue went from wiggling my clit to penetrating my Vagina. So deep that it almost felt like a cock! I was once again in the throes of repeated orgasms, wildly thrusting my hips in the air. When he thought another orgasm had subsided and before I realized fully what was happening, he pulled my hips to the edge of the table and slowly pushed his cock in my cunt as far as it would go. He then started pounding me like a jackhammer. I was so enraptured I never noticed how hard the cement picnic table was. I have no idea how long my pussy was being abused; I just knew I never wanted it to end. When he finally came, it felt like he had just emptied the bottle of Malt liquor inside me. He pulled out, rubbed his cock a few times and started to pee on my clit. As his stream got stronger I started to cum again. I had never felt anything as exciting as his warm pee gushing onto my clit, running down my pussy lips down across the crack of my ass while seeing the lightning flash through my closed eyelids and hearing the thunder crash like it was on the roof of the Ramada. When he stopped, he let out a deep sigh and sat on the cement bench. I asked him to help me up because I felt like I had just been run over by a truck. I asked him to switch places with me and crouched down to lick his cock, balls and any other remnants of our activity. Afterward, I looked over in the direction where my panties should still be hanging, but they were gone. The wind must have taken them for someone else to find. We very slowly put on our clothes. He gave me the panties he was wearing earlier saying they would feel too tight rubbing against his sore cock. This was an unexpected stop I won’t soon forget.

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

mmmm, nice

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

#3 lbushwalker, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  4. 12barblues

Gold Member

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

SA has sent me a PM explaining the double up post which sound legit.
    She can tell it to you all herself if she so desires but suffice to say I am good about it :)