Stop, feels...too good? don't understand?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ducktales, Jul 30, 2007.

1. ducktales

ducktales New Member

So the last few times I've been fingering or eating out my gf she will start to pull away or push my ahead away and tell me to stop because it feels too good. I don't understand this, anyone else have this happen to them? or any can any ladies shed some light on this?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sometimes the sensation for a female during fingering or oral pleasuring can become so intense that it becomes to much and they need you to stop...its that she may well become very sensative there after a while of being stimulated there..... :)

3. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

^^ Agreed.

Sometimes, it's just too intense to carry on.

4. keyboardsrcool

keyboardsrcool New Member

i get that sometimes too, am i the only guy that gets that problem? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?!

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I get that sometimes after i have orgasmed.....sensative head for a min or so...

6. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

I have the same problem!!!!!! But not once its everytime. But sometimes she tells me 2 hold her arms do.wn or w/e and keep goin so she can push me away. But if I do keep goin she will like piss the bed or somethin. I thought she was a squirter. But she argues and says she THINKS it pee. But she doesn't kno herself? How she doesn't kno I have no clue. But I know I have to deff change the sheets after this little extravaganza....

7. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

Sounds like she's a gusher!

That's so sexy! Sometimes, I wish it was all the time, I gush. Mr HB loves the taste! x

8. buddy0975

buddy0975 Member

As a guy, I definitely have the issue of it being too sensitive or too intense right after orgasm. Its not that it doesn't feel good, it just feels... too good, I guess. Its weird, but I guess some of the above posters know what I'm talking about.

9. Cora

Cora New Member

Yes.. I've have to say the "Stop, feels too good" line a few times (and have presumed it happens to everyone). And I know that it can me misinterpreted and you might thing you've done something wrong... but that's not the case at all. Don't be concerned about it, it just means you must be doing something right. Just have to take the fact that sometimes you need to stop a certain activity when the stimulation is too intense as part and parcel.

10. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

Well how do I know if she's squirtin or pissin? Lol cuz I think she can control it. Well not control but when it starts she can make it stop I think??? Idk

11. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

It is almost impossible to urinate when fully aroused so I'd bet my money that she's squirting. As her boyfriend you need to be the one telling her how amazing she is and supporting her, not the one stopping because you don't want to get "pissed" on.