Stompa Headaches (again)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hoju, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoju

Hoju New Member

I know someone already posted a thread like this before, but i because im currently under one of those headaches, i wouldnt mind a straight answer. Why do i get these headaches when masterbating? Does smoking, drinking or drugs make this problem worsen? The headache is tremendously painful and sometimes i just the pain would knock me out or something. I did it last night about 11pm, its the next day and its 2pm and the headache is still there throbbing at the back of my head. Squeezing my temples on the side of my head makes a short relief. Panadol and aspirin also provides relief.

So would I be able 2 get a straight answer from you very experinced people on the subject? (seeming that there was 650+ views on the last thread)

2. dannomite03

dannomite03 New Member

I did some research and found that this is a problem that a lot of guys suffer from: Try not masterbating fo ra while. I've been having these same headaches and it seems to help to not masterbate for a few days. I know it's hard (no pun intended) but it'll make them go away faster. Also, try masterbating more slowly and not fast. If you can keep yoru heart rate down you won't get them.. Since i've been getting these head aches it sometimes takes me more than an hour to whack off. I have to do it slow enough that I won't get the headaches or else I have to stop..
    anyway, this is an excerpt from a site that should explain what's going on..

3. Zack

Zack New Member

everyone cheer for hoju, he got a reply to his situation :)

4. dannomite03

dannomite03 New Member

just for an update, have the headaches gone away, or are you still suffering from them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.